• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-XC

R.Walters

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2009
Clarke County, Va
IMG_8334.jpeg
IMG_8336.jpeg
IMG_8332.jpeg
IMG_8333.jpeg

Is that Atx-mil the border patrol rifle people were hot after?

Nice looking rifle! Apparently the bolt operation is improved which bolt lift is definitely a complaint among current ATX owners.

Hopefully pricing is closer to an upgraded ATX and not an upgraded AX. This is the replacement for the 308 AX and AT

So looks like an upgraded/updated AT-X, not a AT-X MC (magnum action) like the name suggests.

It specifically mentions multi calibre, I wonder if that means 223 and magnum bolts....

Reactions: mickg
So looks like an upgraded/updated AT-X, not a AT-X MC (magnum action) like the name suggests.

It specifically mentions multi calibre, I wonder if that means 223 and magnum bolts....
Needs to be a 223 AXMC bolt.

Okay I know that won’t happen.

Dammit, this looks great. Just listed my at-x for sale too. :cry:

Oh I bet I could find one. I know a guy if I probably asked him really nice he would help me out

Anyone get a price on these? Especially interested in the MIL/LE version...

I was just reading more in-depth. I can't really suss out the differences between the AT-X MIL and the AT-XC Comp\Pro version? Other than the brake?
Some initial things I see. Top rail on the Mil. Action/barrel is cerakoted on the mil. Mil shows standard trigger. Others are standard or comp. Mil has keyslot or mlok. Mil is a suppressor mount vs the standard brake. Mil has a 16.5” barrel option

All that seems fairly cosmetic - I am wondering if there are any substantial differences? They seemed fairly close from my first read, but there is a lot of information, so I am hoping someone will chime in who is "in the know", or at least more "in the know" :)

Reactions: straightandtrue
The least they could've done was make it fully ambidextrous- everything but the bolt & action.

All that seems fairly cosmetic - I am wondering if there are any substantial differences? They seemed fairly close from my first read, but there is a lot of information, so I am hoping someone will chime in who is "in the know", or at least more "in the know" :)

There’s more info in the ATX thread. Says to have the cocking mechanism of the AXSR which is an improvement in addition to the over pressure stuff from that action.

Rhett will have a shit load of notifications for this thread when he comes back on and I’m sure can provide more accurate info, not just whatever people get from them at shot show and then pass on to the best of their memory.

So the AXSA is....discontinued? Or will it still be offered?

Edit. Answered my own questions by checking out AI's website...now to process how I feel about owning a discontinued model lol.

Last edited:
So the AXSA is....discontinued? Or will it still be offered?

Edit. Answered my own questions by checking out AI's website...now to process how I feel about owning a discontinued model Collectors Edition lol.
I fixed it for you.

But in all seriousness. . . the AXSA is just so.much.cooler than the new whatever. And there are rifles that shoot as well as my AXSA, but there aren't any that shoot better. And I know from first-hand testimony that you can basically detonate a grenade inside the AXSA action to the point where there is nothing left of the case at all, and the bolt may not survive, but the rest of the rifle will.

Should be 3.

Standard - which is just new action upgrade with options for folder and bridge

Comp/pro - with folder/bridge and weights

Mil/LE
View attachment 8330815View attachment 8330816
Is AINA following that? The AINA release says folding hinge and full length bridge and rail are separate. I think NA will launch different options then UK.

Plus the Mil version reads like it's a menu of options for a mil and not an in stock item. 16.5" barrels and mlock or keyslot as examples of that.

Is AINA following that? The AINA release says folding hinge and full length bridge and rail are separate. I think NA will launch different options then UK.

Plus the Mil version reads like it's a menu of options for a mil and not an in stock item. 16.5" barrels and mlock or keyslot as examples of that.
According to euro the only model to the US is 6CM and 6.5. In a model similar to the comp model.

The others are UK models

Reactions: TylerN
According to euro the only model to the US is 6CM and 6.5. In a model similar to the comp model.

The others are UK models
Milehigh may get the MIL/LE as they are the only LE dealer. AT-LE, AXMC-LE, etc...? Can someone confirm one way or another for us?

Hopefully the standard model costs no more than $5250 USD.

If your're in the US, there are no separate models. There is only one and it's priced around $6500.

Obviously there's possibility for LE exclusive stuff from Mile High as always. But on the civilian side, there is no standard, comp, mil version. Just an AT-XC. The fliers showing multiple version were UK releases.

If your're in the US, there are no separate models. There is only one and it's priced around $6500.

Obviously there's possibility for LE exclusive stuff from Mile High as always. But on the civilian side, there is no standard, comp, mil version. Just an AT-XC. The fliers showing multiple version were UK releases.
Oof.

I bet the people who got the MH deal a few months back are please with themselves.

I fixed it for you.

But in all seriousness. . . the AXSA is just so.much.cooler than the new whatever. And there are rifles that shoot as well as my AXSA, but there aren't any that shoot better. And I know from first-hand testimony that you can basically detonate a grenade inside the AXSA action to the point where there is nothing left of the case at all, and the bolt may not survive, but the rest of the rifle will.

I like the fix! I feel like one of those lucky AW owners now, haha.