• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Accuracy International AT308

chamby

Private
Minuteman
May 4, 2022
Troy, MO
Rifle comes with all factory accessories, also includes a Spuhr Mount 34mm 0 MOA, Area 419 Hellfire muzzle brake, spigot mount for bipod.
Less than 70 rounds on rifle barrel, shoots awesome. Rifle and accessories $5,200. Photos upon request.

This was a starting point for a "like new" rifle with less than 70 rounds put through the barrel during 2 trips to the range. I discovered that I don't shoot chassis guns well, a hard lesson learned. I am asking 4,700 dressed or 4,200 for just the rifle and spigot mount.

Last edited:
Bump for a good seller that takes care of his shit! I’ve shot many matches with him. $4685 on Mile high plus shipping and tax, brake is on $170, spigot is $70, Spuhr is $410 so over $5300 no tax or shipping Don’t like the price just drive on or make an offer / trade.