• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Accuracy International AW-50

AIAW

★★★★★
Minuteman
  • Aug 16, 2001
    Central Texas
    Well, I think it's time for this safe queen to find a new home.

This is a very rare find as you don't see an AW-50 often, much less in this condition. As you can see from the pictures, this is a very good condition AW-50, chambered in 50 BMG of course. Total round count: 250.

It will ship in a custom laser cut SKB case (length left on purpose for a much longer barrel, just cut additional foam out) and Accu-Tac HD50 bipod. 2 magazines included. I can include the OEM Parker-Hale bipod if you want it also but it is inferior to the HD50.

Optic and mount pictured are NOT included!

I highly prefer face to face with this, in the Central Texas area (Austin). I will ship of course, and that cost will be up to the buyer. The case is massive. Estimate roughly $450 - insurance will be mandatory, shipped to the FFL of your choice. Obviously if your state does not allow big, mean and nasty 50 BMG purchases then be mindful of that and don't buy it. Promptly pack your belongings and move to a free state, then buy it!

$11,500. Will only accept certified check, wire-transfer or Zelle payment. Cash would be a great option face-to-face.

Let me know if you have any questions!

IMG_2343.jpeg

IMG_2345.jpeg

IMG_2341.jpeg

IMG_2340.jpeg

IMG_2401.jpeg

IMG_2399.jpeg

Last edited:
    What is the barrel length? What is the rifle weight? Are AW-50 barrels quick change or torqued down? Is the receiver rail flat or canted?

Well, I think it's time for this safe queen to find a new home.

This is a very rare find as you don't see an AW-50 often, much less in this condition. As you can see from the pictures, this is a very good condition AW-50, chambered in 50 BMG of course. Total round count: 250.

It will ship in a custom laser cut SKB case (length left on purpose for a much longer barrel, just cut additional foam out) and Accu-Tac HD50 bipod. Optic and mount NOT included. 2 magazines included. I can include the OEM Parker-Hale bipod if you want it also but it is inferior to the HD50.

I highly prefer face to face with this, in the Central Texas area (Austin). I will ship of course, and that cost will be up to the buyer. The case is massive. Estimate roughly $450 - insurance will be mandatory.

$11,500. Will only accept certified check, wire-transfer or Zelle payment.

Let me know if you have any questions!

View attachment 8137808

View attachment 8137809

View attachment 8137810

View attachment 8137813

View attachment 8137815

View attachment 8137817

• Haha
    Reactions: 81sfo
    What is the barrel length? What is the rifle weight? Are AW-50 barrels quick change or torqued down? Is the receiver rail flat or canted?
    27 inch barrel.

33 pounds with no optic, mount or bipod.

AW-50 is not a quick-change platform. The barrel torqued is 150 ft/lbs. so I have been told (never took it off though).

Flat-rail, 0 MOA. Era-Tac mount is most commonly used to get up to 70 MOA inclination.

courtesy bump, so someone else buys it before i tap the kids college fund..

Reactions: AIAW
    You absolutely suck…..😜. I’ve been looking for one of these for years… Gave up and bought a Cadex Tremor a few months ago. GLWS

Reactions: AIAW