• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Accuracy International AW NV mount

GUNENTHUSIAST

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2010
SE PA
Hey guys,

I have several rifles including an AIAW and am looking to get a NV clip on for in the near future. Who make a really good mount that can be installed on my AW chassis without machining? I have seen pictures of the badger, but don't know if it is the best or the only one.

Yepper, Badger is one option, Knights Armament makes one but it's quite spendy even if you can find one and AI does make one. I had one I bought from AINA, it does require the block installed in the front of the chassis (roll pinned in place, no machining, simple to do). It might be worth a call to the folks at AINA and see what's available. When I bought this there was another mount they were working on with a side rail option but I don't know if it was ever made available. Give them a call.

This was my set-up.
058.jpg

065.jpg

DSC_0007-1.jpg

DSC_0002-3.jpg

Thanks for the replay! Is your mount that installs with the front block completely solid with no chance of movement with NV installed? It it press fit in for a tight fit or anything?

The front blocks are very solid. When you take your side panels there are holes that roll pins would be pressed through that hold the block in place. From there the mount just bolts in place and the block also allows the use of the AI bipod too. Light weight and simple.