• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Accuracy International AWM 300WM/338LM package

yej0001

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2011
Northern CA
This is an early version of Arctic Warfare Magnum rifle currently hosting a 300WM barrel/bolt. I only shot about 20 rounds of military M248 Mod0 ammo (FC loaded with 190 SMK bullets). It's a 0.5MOA rifle.

$6850 (SPF) for the package, which includes:
-A 338 bolt body (new);
-A 338 Lapua Magnum barrel (unfired after factory). Has some markings from being removed from the rifle as shown in the last photo;
-Starlight case;
-The original cleaning rod, cleaning kit, and bore guide;
-Three 300WM magazines;
-One 338 magazine;
-The original 34 mm AI scope mount;
-The original AI bipod.

The S&B scope and the Spuhr mount are not included in the price.

These early production AI rifles were made in small batches and had superior craftsmanship to the current production AI rifles. I know that's hard to imagine but you need to handle these early AI guns to appreciate them.

1.jpg
2.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
3.jpg
6.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
10.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg

Last edited:
People get busy. If you want to buy it I would also post an “I’ll take it” here.

I'm just waiting on some clarifications by PM before I commit. I'm not complaining about him taking too long, it's memorial day weekend, people have lives.

Reactions: ACard