• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy international AWM "BLACK" heading for Aus

wooferocau

Private
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2010
Victoria,Australia
Hi, I have just taken the plunge and ordered the AWM 338 , got all the options but as only 2 rifles are comming to Aus i didnt have a choice on the stock colour. Green was my preferance, BUT black is the only option unless i want to wait another 12 months.

Could someone please post some decent pics of the "Black" version.....very hard to find any decent images of this version.

I have just recieved my Schmidt & Bender PM II 12.5-50x56 scope which will go on the AW.

looking forward to recieving the rifle, i have read many great things about it , so hope it lives up to its reputation.....its ALOT of dollars here in Aus..

This is my first post here so THANKS for any input....

Re: Accuracy international AWM "BLACK" heading for Aus

It's dosn't matter what colour the stock is as they are just detachable plastic skins , so you can just buy another set of skins .
I would be more concerned as to if it has a adjustable cheek piece of not , but that is still easily fixed as well .

Congrat's on getting a good rifle .

Later Chris

wooferoau,

congrats, I got the 308 myself havent started load development yet, i can imagine the price. Just a quick question, who did you go through to get the rifle? It took me 12 months to get mine.
as for colour you can paint it or get other skins for it.

Regards Albert.

ps welcome to Sniper's Hide.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aam</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a quick question, who did you go through to get the rifle? It took me 12 months to get mine.

Regards Albert.

ps welcome to Sniper's Hide. </div></div>

Its comming through my local Gun Dealer "Guns Sport Trading" ... NIOA Trading are the importers..

Yep, mine came through NIOA also.
Once you get that baby up and running tell us how she goes.
Regards Albert.