• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AX brochure available

Re: Accuracy International AX brochure available

Well you beat me to the punch, good on you. This is the first edition of the brochure, more to come but it is a new exciting weapon system and looking forward to more coming soon, thanks again.

TBass,

You need to buy one in each caliber.
grin.gif

Stacey - for the last month I have been sitting at my browser clicking the refresh button... now if you would just get the merchandise posted.

Medocino - I am sure thinking of the .338, that's for sure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TBass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stacey - for the last month I have been sitting at my browser clicking the refresh button... now if you would just get the merchandise posted.

Medocino - I am sure thinking of the .338, that's for sure. </div></div>

Great! I can't wait to shoot it!

Yeah, I hear ya. The new hats, shirts and merchandise is coming for the US. Angela is working on that, it is looking really good so we look forward to posting it soon as well. I would expect a couple of months, we will have most of it here, hats/cups/shirts etc.

She shoots nice, really like the new bolt, TRIGGER, 10rd .338 Lapua magazine and some other exciting new features which we will have lined out soon.

Stacey - do you have any retail pricing that can be posted yet?

I really don't like the look of the new AX but understand it's to fill the bill for what the Army thinks they want.

I do like the new longer double stack mags.

The new buttspike looks like an improvement.

17.6 pounds? Oof!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mendocino</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TBass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stacey - for the last month I have been sitting at my browser clicking the refresh button... now if you would just get the merchandise posted.

Medocino - I am sure thinking of the .338, that's for sure. </div></div>

Great! I can't wait to shoot it! </div></div>

ME TOO!!! LOL

Download the brochure from the link above; the thumbhole stock looks and feels much more like the classic AW. I have been behind the AX pistol grip version with the new butt spike and like it a lot. The butt spike in particular is a big improvement over the AW version butt spike.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mendocino</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TBass,

You need to buy one in each caliber.
grin.gif
</div></div>

Buy a precision bolt gun in each flavor? Who's silly enough to do something like that?

IMG_2084.JPG

Update to the brochure. The picture of the one model with the thumbhole is not planned for production, just the pistol grip model.

As for pricing, we are working on that for finalization, looks good at this point.

So stacey, are you saying that Accuracy International is to cheap to make a correct brochure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stacey @ AINA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Update to the brochure. The picture of the one model with the thumbhole is not planned for production, just the thumbhole model.

As for pricing, we are working on that for finalization, looks good at this point. </div></div>

Hey Stacey...I am pretty sure I know what you mean, but just to make sure, you mean ONLY the pistol grip model is set for production?

As always...thanks for the info and the continued updates!!

Well, no not really, just the brochure was done and well, you see, oh the picture just so happens to be there and well, you get it, I don't have any control on that one, ha ha.

Yes and fixed my goof troop, wow, not typing what I was thinking again.

Thanks, Stacey!

Guess I had better start saving my pennies and selling those extra organs I'm not using at the moment.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Starvin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really don't like the look of the new AX but understand it's to fill the bill for what the Army thinks they want.

I do like the new longer double stack mags.

The new buttspike looks like an improvement.

17.6 pounds? Oof!</div></div>

Me neither. Not a huge fan of any AI stocks to be honest.

Stacey just joking with you...
I do like the ax....

No organs will be accepted for trades, as everyone likes to say "just saying", LOL

No worries, it had to grow on me with some of the new features, but after shooting it now for a couple of years in the making, I must admit, it is nice, but I will not be selling off all my Legacy AW's and AE MKI's to replace them. Maybe a new home for one soon though.

On the chamberings, it will be available in the normal traditional .308, .300WM, .338 Lapua mag, oh and maybe a couple of others. The short action will of course be a candidate for the .243, .260 and 6.5 Creedmore. The long action, not going any further with this one right now.