• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AX Chassis In Stock

Will you offer 5% discount of all items for Shiperhide member?

How much for AX AICS Chassis - SA R700 Black

Which payment method will you accept? PayPal?

5% off AI products and most accs
Scopes are on an individual basis.
Sorry, no paypal
MC, Visa, Amex, Disc, Cashiers ck, MO, and Federal Reserve Notes....

SH members get an additional 5% off for AX Chassis, just note in the comment box when checking out that you get the 5% SH discount

Thanks

so does this mean we buy what we want, add our SH name in the comments and then we will get a 10% refund for the chassis and a 5% refund on the accessories?
I am looking at getting an AX stock and some magazines, so many options not sure which mags are the right ones tho. I want 2 5rnd and 2 10rnd.
Item #: AI:6852 (ax 5rnd)
tem #: AI:6677 (ax 10rnd only if chassis is modified for aw mag?)
Item #: AI:6955 (ax 10rnd)
Item #: AI:3902 (aics 10rnd, other sites say get this one but they dont even offer the ax ones)

SH members get 5% off AI chassis and AI parts, so, for an AX chassis, which is different from an AI Complete Rifle, you will need
#6955 which is the 10 shot mag for 308, and the #6852 which is the 5 shot mag for the 308. Again, this is for the AX chassis only

roger that, I am getting a Surgeon .260 Scalpel AX soon so I needed to know which mags to buy. I will be ordering these mags and some of that lapua brass you have very shortly!
thanks!

Mile High hooked me up with a great deal on a AIAX LA chassis. This is my fourth time ordering from them and once again, they had stellar service and prices. One of the best companies in the business!