• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Accuracy International AX in Black

81sfo

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 5, 2008
    USA HOU TX
    Black AX 2012 model with newer post 2014 AX buttstock conversion , Comes with 2 mags , 3 barrels . 2 forends , 1 barrel changing tool , 1 AI scope mount 34mm .
    *Ai UK 7.62 factory barrel cut to 16.5" threaded 5/8-24 I have many handloads for it many weight bullets and powder recepies with velocities, if you're a handloader ill pass on the info. No problem hitting 950 yards regularly at my range. 168 thru 190 grain bullets stabilized just fine. Round count upwards of 2500 rounds , these barrels go awhile though .
    *Second barrel included. Aina 18.5" 6.5 cm threaded 5/8-24 and i also have several loads for it with 123 bhtp , 130 hybrid and 140 elm bullets. Round count is less than 700.
    *Third barrel is a stainless steel Benchmark chambered by ES Tactical 16.5" 6.5cm threaded 5/8-24. 250 rounds fired through it using 123 bhtp. Also no problems reaching 950 plus yards .
    *AX comes with 2 forends. The original 13" forend and top rail for the 16.5" barrels and included also is a black 16" forend with top rail for the 18" plus barrels .
    RRS arca bottom piece and I'll include the original plastic furniture piece .

*AI tool included to change your own barrels at home , you'll need a barrel vise though.
    Ai 34mm scope mount.
    This rifle is not the Quick Barrel change model .
    **Not looking for trades of any kind .
    Rifle has never been kryloned . No issues other than normal wear and tear.
    *Riflescope , Suppressor, Bipod , Sling and Backpack or shooting mat pictured not included**No longer including spare bolt body.
    Will not sell any parts separately at this time. If anything changes it will be posted here asap.

SOLD EVERYTHING SOLD NO PARTS LEFT NO RIFLE SOLD SOLD $4075 with UPS Ground shipping to your FFL , insurance is on the buyer. Zelle , Discreete PayPal ff ,or check , you must be willing to wait for clear my bank before I ship. U.S.P.S. Money Orders or Cashiers

Last edited: