• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AXSR Pre-Order!

NoLegs24

Wheels
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 15, 2013
    San Diego, CA
    Get on that AXSR Pre-Order list. Specs will be added tomorrow. EuroOptic says ETA 3rd - 4th Quarter. Looks like they're only coming in Black, Dark Earth and Elite Sand.

No option to buy it in 308 as of now. They're trying to get pricing on the 308 ASR mags and loose bolt bodies as well.

Since it comes with a small firing pin, they're not looking to make it in short action. Makes sense.

Accuracy International AXSR Link Here

As for the guys looking at the AXMC sales, the price for the AX308 will stay the same for now.

Notable differences to that of the AXMC

- Reduced Action Weight
    - Small Firing Pin
    - Intergrated RRS Rail/ Grip
    - 2 Position Safety
    - AR Style Pistol Grip
    - Cam-Lever LOP and Cheek Piece Adjustment. Cheek Piece 1" Longer
    - Increased Lug Surface Area, Smoother Bolt Lift

Last edited:
    Also , not sure if this question has been answered yet, but does bolt still lock up with safety on? Or is that no longer a thing since it’s now a 2 position safety?

Yeah, ASR without the kit. Should have the key slot rail instead of MLOK. Mags should be interchangeable with the AXMC and ASR/ AXSR. Should be a gamechanger on those that run the AXMC to use the new ASR/ AXSR 308 mags.

Need to verify that the barrels are interchangeable as well. I believe Scott said they where at SHOT. Just need to make sure.

Idk about bolt lock up. Guess we'll know more when I get my hands on an ASR Kit :cool:

Like the new safety though.

If there is a possibility of a Short Action version of the AXSR, we won't know till SHOT 2020 I am guessing.

I was going to buy an AXMC, but may hold off now. Will the magnum and lapua bolts be SFP as well?