• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Accuracy International Barrel, Bridge, Weights

chullin32

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 12, 2021
Ohio
I have the following items for sale for the ATX, all items are brand new in the box and have never been used.

(3) Accuracy International AT-X Keyslot Steel Side Weight - $90 SOLD TO CARLOOA
(2) Accuracy International AT-X Keyslot Brass Internal Weight - $70
Accuracy International AT-X Dark Earth Long Forend Bridge - $255
26" 6GT Heavy Varmit Barrel - $875
- Black Canyon Customs, LLC
- 7.5 twist

IMG_1055.jpg
IMG_1056.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: kevinsachs
PM sent on barrel, [edit] barrel was too heavy for my needs sorry ..

Last edited:
Side Weights just went -SPF

Internal weights are still available

I meant for the internal weights as well as the external weights please…

the external weights are sold, the internal weights are available.

To clarify, I am wanting to buy BOTH sets of the weights. The internal ones and the external ones.

The rules for selling shit here on the hide mean that the first to reply with “I’ll take it” is gospel and not some ignore that and sell it via PM to another member on the side and not come back and post “SPF to ____”

Rules dude. Follow them when selling shit please.

The rules for selling shit here on the hide mean that the first to reply with “I’ll take it” is gospel and not some ignore that and sell it via PM to another member on the side and not come back and post “SPF to ____”

There’s nothing in the rules that state that.

Some sellers will mention it in their post that “First I’ll take it, trumps PM’s”. But that’s the sellers guidelines. Not the hides.

Reactions: chullin32

That's not true at all. Actually members can sell to who they want. Below is rule 6. Now go back and delete or edit your feedback left for the OP as it is not correct.

"Members are allowed to decline a transaction without penalty. No reason is required for refusal of payment. If the parties involved cannot agree on the terms of purchase, or the sale seems suspicious, there is no requirement to complete the transaction."

Reactions: chullin32
So let me see if I understand this correctly.

OP makes a post for items for sale.

A few members reply along the way with some clarifying questions.

One member sends a “PM sent”

OP doesn’t reply with “SPF to ___”

Meanwhile other member publicly reply’s with “I’ll take it/them” to record that he wants multiple of the items OP listed.

OP then comes back after the “I’ll take it/them” and posts that one of the two items are sold.

Due to the ambiguity coming from that the buying member has no clarity on if it is SPF to him or another member.

Buying member even publicly posts to clarify wtf has been sold and to who and for the OP to stop being what he is and update the OP so we all know where we stand.

OP then comes back later stating “I updated the OP to show SPF”

Check the dates and even the timestamps of this sale thread and tell me I am wrong.

Meanwhile other member publicly reply’s with “I’ll take it/them” to record that he wants multiple of the items OP listed.

OP then comes back after the “I’ll take it/them” and posts that one of the two items are sold.

Due to the ambiguity coming from that the buying member has no clarity on if it is SPF to him or another member.

Buying member even publicly posts to clarify wtf has been sold and to who and for the OP to stop being what he is and update the OP so we all know where we stand.

Check the dates and even the timestamps of this sale thread and tell me I am wrong.

The rules clearly state the buyer and seller can back out of a sale whenever they want.

Basically: they can not sell to you because they don’t like your tone or any other nuance.

So yes, you are always wrong in this instance. As the buyer and seller can do whatever they want.

You are wrong. He can say he doesn't want to sell it to you because he doesn't your avatar. Doesn't matter. Posting I'll take it doesn't guarentee anything. Never has. But not everyone is on the site all day and PMs happen without others knowing and deals are made. Bottom line is the deal is done and it's sold. So change or delete the feedback.

Somebody please tell me how to delete the negative review
You will need to get with @alexj-12 or @lowlight to get that removed but for future reference make sure you actually did a deal before leaving feedback and the feedback is for actual deals to help future buyers/sellers and not to complain about the poster.