• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International for Savage 10

madav8r

Private
Minuteman
Apr 11, 2011
Does anyone know if you can get an AIC chassis for savage 10 Fcp-k? They only seem to be for the 700's. just looking for any info on getting one for my savage. Thanks

They make one for a 4.4" center feed, side bolt release only. It is a folder, no 1.5 yet.

Yea. Mines the trigger guard release. Do you know if a gunsmith can fix that?

When Kevin Rahil was doing the work on my action prior to my AI build, he said that it could be done with a trigger guard release but apparetnly it was quite the size large hassle. With gunsmiths, large bills accompany large hassles. Given that you can probably find a used Stevens 200 for less than $250 to build on, it probably wouldnt be worth the hassle, or the cost.

Yes they can. I'm having Phoenix custom rifles do exactly that. It involves milling .078 off the side of the receiver to clear the bolt release, and ordering a new sear. That's it.
I talked to Keith at pcr Saturday and he had just got done doing the milling part and said it was uneventful.
The only slight snag is getting sold of the side release sear. You have to be a gunsmith to order those kinds of parts. If you're interested let me know, as i am having my gunsmith order like 10 of those sears when he orders some other parts for me.