• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Accuracy International laser rifle

Sako man

profesional dilettante
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 7, 2012
    Galactic Sector ZZ9 Alpha Xray Plural.
    For sale, real life laser blaster, well... might as well be a laser weapon of some sort, it's crazy accurate!

Ok, let's rewind a little. Unfortunately for me I must part with my most favorite rifle of all time. This baby is a litteral sex machine, when I take it out on a range day and pull it out of the caes, like magic, braws pop off of every attractive woman in attendence! There is scientific evidence that suggests that more babies are conceived on those days then any other day of the year. People come by and give the thumbs up, or comment on how they wish they could drive a beast such as this. It's a magical gun, and in the right hands it's a 1/4 MOA unicorn, with wings! In average hands and match ammo it still shoots 1/2 MOA, all day, every day, rain or shine. There are few factory rifles in the world that are as consistent or accurate as an Accuracy International, period!

At 900-1000 on a decent day with this amazingly smooth feeding machine, I can call headshot after headshot on a standard IPSC, that's the gun and not me. Load up some match 168 or 175 freedom pills and this baby will sing all the way to 1200 easily, and accurately! I have never tuned a load for it, I can guess you could easily tune for a consistent 1/4 MOA. I have target after target of clover leaf groups shot by this baby from factory ammo.

At this point, I have just too many precision guns, and sadly the family summer trip is not going to pay for itself, so something has to give. I am going to be bummed to see her go but hopefully it goes to the right home.

Purchased on the Hide years ago with two barrels, it had 250 rounds on the current barrel, and I have put nearly 850-900 on it so we would be looking at under 1200 total, barrel has tons of life left, and it's still shooting super fast. If you wanted to switch it out to another barrel, or caliber, an action wrench is included, easy 10-15 minute job.

Specs:

2013 Accuracy International AIAX short action, will accept 6mm, 260, 6.5, and 308 caliber AX, AT-X and AT barrels.
    24" 308 barrel, getting 2855 FPS on 168 grain Australian Outback ammo
    Duracoated German Army RAL8000, looks super slick, couple of little paint chips here and there but nothing distracting, she looks amazing!
    Aftermarket AX target butt plate, vertical, and rotational adjustment
    Awesome cheater adjustable butt spike
    1x mags included in RAL8000
    AAC suppressor ready .30 cal muzzle break
    Harris Bipod with PodLock
    Spare Hoptic cheek pad
    Action wrench
    Original Manual
    Ultra Mega sex appeal!
    Tons of horney women!

Pelican Case not included.
    Please note: low ballers will be ignored, as well please no Nigerian Princes.

Asking $3999

Possible trades added for consideration: ZCO, SNB Shorty, Later Gen PVS system.

Thanks for looking!

DSC01200 (1).jpeg

DSC01203.jpeg

DSC01199.jpeg

20220622_141130.jpg

Resized_target_image_51728421675153.jpeg

Resized_target_image_52431436819997.jpeg

img_0958.jpg

Last edited:
    can you post some of the pictures of the horny women? I want to make sure the gun actually can 'bring' it!!
    side note - my gut says, it'll attract more middle-aged beer belly men, but wanting confirmation on the women!!
    Beautiful set up! btw

your friendly bump of the day...
    From your pictures, it appears that your tight group rifle is shooting to the left.. :)

• Haha
    Reactions: Sako man