• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Maintenance/Armorer Course

BLANKSGUNS

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2005
Oh here and there
Just an update on this one and place post in the training section:
1. AE course 23rd: open seats still
2. AW course 24th: only a couple seats available
3. AW course 25th: only a couple seats available

Oh btw, I will be there, teaching the courses, and to assist with any questions as well. Thanks to all for the expressed interest, so sign up and look forward to meeting you all.

Link to original post:
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1195533#Post1195533

"For the first time Tac Pro Shooting Center will be hosting an accuracy International Armorers Course. The class will be held June 23-25th. This will be a one day class. The class will be limited to six students per class. This will be a great opportunity for owners of AI rifles. If interested please contact Tac Pro shooting Center in Mingus Texas at 254-968-3112 as soon as possible as space is limited and classes are filling up."

Re: Accuracy International Maintenance/Armorer Course

Hi Stacey,

Michelle asked me if I wanted to go to the AW class a few weeks ago. I am interested but our family will be hiking around Moab, UT that week.

Glad to hear you are teaching it.

Maybe next round.

Take care,
Darin

Any chance you can put this class on a DVD ? I know you'll have no problem selling them Stacey!!!!!

a dvd...now thats a great idea....i would def be in for one

I also would be very interested in a DVD.

I am interested in learning how to adjust my AI AW trigger to a lighter second stage.

Sadwong

How much of the class will be dedicated to just the stocks?

Strange question I know, but there is this place in Indiana that buys alot of just stocks :)

No DVD's sorry. On the AICS referred to, none at this time. If customers while there ask about this I will be glad to cover them as well, time permitting. Yes there is such a customer for AICS located in your state. LMK if further assistance is needed. Look forward to meeting those signed up there.

Stacey,

No issues at this time, I was part of the team that wrote the DoD maintenance manual and teach the Armorers course that includes that stock. Its pretty straight forward, but always looking for training opportunities.

Well, for those that made it, great working with you and hope you learned something. Lots of positive feedback from individuals. Looking forward to posting the dates for the upcoming and availability soon.