• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy international MKiii help

chevytruck_83

Student of the sport
Minuteman
May 3, 2013
I recently purchased a used accuracy international mkiii that I’d like to get a picatinnny rail for the bottom of so I can run my LRA bipods. I found The anarchy outdoors spigot mount adapter that’s listed to work but I’m awaiting verification of that. The video on their site shows the at model which is a little different. The one in the video has 2 roll pins and threaded flush cups. Mine has one roll pin and I’m guessing what’s a clip in style sling mount. Not sure how this comes out. Also what’s the mounting system on the bottom the this model? It has one large circle cutout about 3/4” diameter with a slot about 4” long. Do they make an adapter to go in this slot? I’m open to suggestions. I don’t want to use the post style mount as I don’t like the slop. I’m spoiled with the LRA bipods mounted via picatinny rail. I’ll have a machine shop make an adapter if I have to. Thanks.

Attachments

• 5D93D43B-EF51-4F33-84AB-CFD82AF46F28.jpeg
    5D93D43B-EF51-4F33-84AB-CFD82AF46F28.jpeg
    442.4 KB · Views: 88
I’ll respond to my own post in case someone has this same question in the future. Nobody seems to know or wants to call back about how the factory bipod spigot mount comes out. I was fortunate enough the founder of LRA bipods had a prototype rail he gave me that I didn’t even need to remove the spigot mount.