• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Pics

Re: Accuracy International Pics

do aics count?

s23.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by numberonecopper:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> That's a stubby little thing...</span></div></div>must....resist....

*giggle*

hey its almost 21" !
laugh.gif
dont worry i have a very long one also.

Longshot, that looks familiar, right down to the stainless bbl. Mine started life as a 27.5inch 40x with Hart bbl.

40x_new.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by RSR:
<span style="font-weight: bold">
6AWs.jpg
</span></div></div>Im hoping all of these aren't yours?

Blake.

wish that was mine but it aint...Looks wonderful...but I'm a M40 fan myself...

Blake-all mine, and I will be the first one to say that I am a very blessed man.

Zak- not to worry..when we get some warm weather(might be a while, snowing again as we speak), you are going to get tired of me hounding you to get those .338's rockin'.

Zak-If my mind isn't going fuzzy on me, I remember you had a nice little line up of rifles at that outing(a bunch of AI stuff).

Yep, this was the one. Nice line up of rifles! Those TRG's are great rifles too. Frank brought his out one day shooting and I was very impressed. It shot(or he shot) ragged holes with it too.
A100_2067_img.jpg

You guys running the Harris Bipods need to bite the bullet and step upto the AI bipod

It is that much better

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by RSR:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Blake-all mine, and I will be the first one to say that I am a very blessed man. </span></div></div>U sir, yes u sir, u are one lucky man!

Blake.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by uafgrad:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> You guys running the Harris Bipods need to bite the bullet and step upto the AI bipod

It is that much better </span></div></div>Ummmm, No. Not for that much money. Too wobbly for my taste anyway.

I totally agree with SniperCJ. The bipod might be the only AI product I don't like. Harris is the only way to go for me.

The AI bipod has advantages of quick deployment and stowage (ie for movement) and reliable quick one-handed height adjustment, and most importantly no "hop" like you get with spring loaded legs. Also, it works much better for panning on movers because of its play.

It does take some getting used to.

<span style="font-family: 'Microsoft Sans Serif'">Accuracy International AW 7.62x51 Nato</span>

1st.jpg

Hi ID ,

Nice set of AW/AWS , what is the barrel lenght on both barrels ?

Later Chris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by ChrisF:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Hi ID ,

Nice set of AW/AWS , what is the barrel lenght on both barrels ?
</span></div></div>The mounted barrel is 20"
The sup. barrel is 16.2" and the sup. is 28".

Is it difficult to change between the barrels you have?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Zak Smith:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Bbl change takes a few minutes. </span></div></div>Yes!

Movie: BARREL CHANGE

How thick is the front of the stock on the AI chassis? Im looking at a stock now that has a 2,5" wide front end. Im wondering if that is to much for off hand shots etc..

Can the barrel change be done on the AE the same way as the AW?

Julian

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by 308 Newb:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Can the barrel change be done on the AE the same way as the AW?

Julian </span></div></div>Yes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by shocktech125:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> proteus-x3 is that krylon and what did you use as a template and colors. please do tell. </span></div></div>I didn't paint the rifle,I'm just not that talented rifle was paint by HD Custom/CSW
http://www.cactusweapons.com/services.html

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Id:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Zak Smith:
Bbl change takes a few minutes. </span></div></div>Yes!

Movie: BARREL CHANGE
</div></div>Damn, I gotta' get one a those.....
wink.gif

Al

The barrel change kits are great , and as Zak said it only takes minutes to do. You can use the factory AI barrels or have GA Precision make you pretty much anything you can dream up and have it threaded for your AW.