• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Accuracy International Scope Mount

bgolf92

Private
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2017
I was wondering if any of you had any experience with AI scope mounts? I need a 20moa mount and have a Larue LT112 on another rifle but was thinking about getting the AI scope mount for my AI AW. The scope I will be mounting is a Schmidt and Bender PMII 5-25x 56mm.

They're good mounts.

Light weight and solid. The mount needs to be machined to accept a S&B 5-25, otherwise the base of the elevation will bottom out. Mile-high sells them already machined. Coincidentally, I also have one I'm looking to unload. PM if you're interested.

AI mounts are good to go.
I've used several of them.
They are not fancy looking but the machining is accurate, the hardware (screws) are high quality, and the finish is tough.
Mile High was selling them for $125 a few months back, which is a very good deal
I got a 1.18" high 34mm mount to mount the same S&B you're going to get, and I had to machine clearance for the turret housing.

They're good mounts.

Light weight and solid. The mount needs to be machined to accept a S&B 5-25, otherwise the base of the elevation will bottom out. Mile-high sells them already machined. Coincidentally, I also have one I'm looking to unload. PM if you're interested.

Not all of them have to be machined. The 45moa versions were built specifically for the 5-25 S&B and don’t need to be machine. The 18moa and 28moa picatinny version do need to be machined but IIRC one of them in the dovetail versions clear without any machining. There’s also a 0moa mount that clears.