• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Varminter?

Re: Accuracy International Varminter?

yup, bought one for my father-in-law about 10 years ago, maybe closer to 15 in .22-250. He still has it.

Don't suppose you remember what you paid for it and where you got it

Yep, I had an 8rd mag for the AE.....................
Forgot who I sold it to here...............

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">An 8 round mag! </div></div>

Part of the reason for this post is to figure out what mag AI was using so it would feed .223.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did this rifle actually ever exist?
http://www.ketmer.com/ai/sport/varmint/index.htm

Other than this webpage and a brief write up in a '99 issue of Varmintmasters magazine.......has anyone ever seen one? </div></div>

straight from the factory like that? That is one sweet AI!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Two Shoes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, I had an 8rd mag for the AE.....................
Forgot who I sold it to here............... </div></div>

me