• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Accuracy International

Re: Accuracy International

You will want to talk to the guys at tacproshootingcenter. 254.968.3112

Negative.

You could try tracking down one of these bad boys:
http://www.ketmer.com/ai/sport/varmint/index.htm

I inquired about them a while back.
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...452#Post1025452

You might need some extra cash to procure one. I suggest selling your KAC SR15 Match to me
wink.gif

FWIW, AI will have mags available for .223 for use in the AICS. Who knows what they may churn out in the future.

Yeah, I am probably going to have to make a call. I know that .223rem was an option at one point but just didn't know if it was dropped or only a special order item.

Todd

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Negative.

You could try tracking down one of these bad boys:
http://www.ketmer.com/ai/sport/varmint/index.htm

I inquired about them a while back.
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...452#Post1025452

You might need some extra cash to procure one. I suggest selling your KAC SR15 Match to me
wink.gif

FWIW, AI will have mags available for .223 for use in the AICS. Who knows what they may churn out in the future. </div></div>

I just sold my SR15 Match today.......................

sr15match

There are lot of things in the planning stages right now at AI.
I feel pretty certain a 223 and a range of other calibers for the US market are in the mix. Shot Show should be very interesting this year.

Not trying to hijack this thread but anyone have suggestions on new calibers?

Dave is correct, Wait until the shot show to see what is coming out. It should be a very interesting time in their booth this year.

Keep the suggestions coming.

OK 6.5 Creedmore is on the want list. makes perfect sense to me.

Any 7MM's or 6mm's on anyones gota/would like to have list?

A 6.5 Creedmore would be my other option if I don't do a 223rem next.

If I don't start collecting parts for the new build maybe I can manage to wait till SHOT to see what appears as options. I know good things take time but I'm about of patience these days.

Todd

6.5x47 Lapua will be the next chambering in my AW when the .308 bbl wears out.

I may end up getting 2 new bbls one in .308 & one in 6.5x47 lapua

One more vote for 6mm

these things perform better than anything to 1K wich is farther than most shoot
Bill

How are you gonna do a 7WSM on a non magnum AI? Are they comming out with a wsm bolt body? Or are you gonna doit on a AWM?

Rich

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dave Tooley</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bill

Which 6MM?

6XC
243 Win
Other

Any votes for the 6.5-284?
</div></div>

I'd rather have one in 6.5X55 SE, but I doubt that would happen here in the US.

Dave,
What exactly is your affiliation with AI?

And correct me if i'm wrong, but you can already get an AIAW set up as a factory .243.

RE: All the 6.5s , Not needed Realy , As you can get a AW straight from AI already in 260 , so I think that realy answers the 6.5 Qs .

RE : The 7mm WSM , I would like to see a scaled UP AW , ie bigger bolt , and a double stack , double feed 10rd mag .
Thats IF they wanted Too do IT Right .

Later Chris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dave Tooley</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Keep the suggestions coming.

OK 6.5 Creedmore is on the want list. makes perfect sense to me.

Any 7MM's or 6mm's on anyones gota/would like to have list?
</div></div>

I am VERY pleased with the 6.5 Creedmoor barrel that Moon at GAP whipped up for my Arctic Warfare!

Darin Reiss
FFL/SOT in Haysville, KS

to be considered
6xc have 2 and there great
6 crusader
6CM off the 243 case

Bill

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dave Tooley</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bill

Which 6MM?

6XC
243 Win
Other

Any votes for the 6.5-284?
</div></div>

ChrisF said:
RE: All the 6.5s , Not needed Realy , As you can get a AW straight from AI already in 260 , so I think that realy answers the 6.5 Qs .

Where exactly are you finding this "factory AI .260"?

From the UK dealer , its a option as to the calibre , as is the 7mm08 .

Its No secret

Later Chris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SSG3K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How are you gonna do a 7WSM on a non magnum AI? Are they comming out with a wsm bolt body? Or are you gonna doit on a AWM?

Rich </div></div>

Patience

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChrisF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
From the UK dealer , its a option as to the calibre , as is the 7mm08 .

Its No secret

Later Chris </div></div>

http://www.sportingservices.co.uk/accuracy.asp
This was new to me. Sorry for doubting you.

I would go with 6.5, just about anything in that would be gtg.

I would like to see one in 6.5x55. I am surprised this is not already offered to their european customers.