• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy ? KSA Varmint !

gr8guns

Private
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2019
i finally got a new set of rings and a decent optic on my KSA 722 varmint. This beauty has a classy walnut stock. a first class
metal and wood fit and finish, and it will shoot as accurate as the ammo you feed it. The rifle set me back 359.00 bucks. This was a couple of years
ago. The action is smooth, the magazine feeds smoothly without marring the bullet. The bolt has a dual lug lockup.
It would be hard to purchase a decently accurate barrel for that price. Can you tell I'm sold ln it ? This is a perfect rifle to get started
shooting rimfire competively. I might learn to shoot again if I keep shooting accurate rifles. The one problem is limited availibility.
I'm going to invest in the 722 set up in the chassis with threaded barrel as soon as I can find one.
I'm able to get tight 5 shot groups with the little rifle off the bags. It shoots way above it's pay grade. I'll post some real data from next
outing. I took a couple of rifles I had never shot this trip, just to get the rifles sighted in. Anyone else have experience with the KSA722 ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Frankr