• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy Systems of Colorado

unrepentant

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2008
ms
Has anyone dealt with these folks? I couldn't find them with a 'search' here.

Accuracy Systems

I'm trying to find an dealer who customizes <span style="font-weight: bold">Armalite</span> AR-10s so I can recommend him to a friend overseas. I need a recommendation. Normally, I'd just go to George at GA-P, but since the restrictions are so tough in his country, I'm not sure if a GA-P would be allowed.

Thank you.

Re: Accuracy Systems of Colorado

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: unrepentant</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone dealt with these folks? I couldn't find them with a 'search' here.

Accuracy Systems

I'm trying to find an dealer who customizes <span style="font-weight: bold">Armalite</span> AR-10s so I can recommend him to a friend overseas. I need a recommendation. Normally, I'd just go to George at GA-P, but since the restrictions are so tough in his country, I'm not sure if a GA-P would be allowed.

Thank you. </div></div>

The same restrictions apply to everyone when it comes to exporting.

I purchased a bolt action from them a couple years ago. They seem like nice people. I'm very happy with the rifle they built for me.

The ybuild a hec kof Mini 14, got one, looks like a stock target model without the tuner, and outshoots my target model every trip. Not sure if they'll build anything for export though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sititunga1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: unrepentant</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone dealt with these folks? I couldn't find them with a 'search' here.

Accuracy Systems

Thank you. </div></div>

The same restrictions apply to everyone when it comes to exporting. </div></div>

Exporting isn't the problem. It's importing at his end that has all the restrictions. We're looking for an AR-10 that is 'generic' in its' appearance, or can be found easily in some published "Shooter's Bible" or catalog. Unfortunately, at his end (Japan) the imported rifle must look like an easily "identifiable" rifle--Magpuls, etc., are probably out unless we can find suitable pictures of a "dressed" AR-10.

Thank you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nobearsyet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The ybuild a hec kof Mini 14, got one, looks like a stock target model without the tuner, and outshoots my target model every trip. Not sure if they'll build anything for export though.</div></div>

Bah...urban legend. Accurate mini 14 he says.

I don't know... he's got inquiries with various pictures to his gubment officials and we should know soon.

Thank you.