• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Accuracy Systems

mrlhunt

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2006
North, Tx
Anyone know anything about Accuracy Systems in Colorado. They do alot of Mini 14 work?

Re: Accuracy Systems

I can give you some great info, but my feedback is "build" specific.
No input on their Mini 14s but lots for good reviews.

They did the .243wssm build featured in a lot of my posts and YouTube videos as well as featured in our recent 100% suppressed predator hunting dvd.
They build a very accurate rifle. Mine came with a sub 1/2 moa guarantee and its done so with multiple powders, primers and bullets. Factory ammo, even the best I could find, left a lot to be desired.

I could post up a lot of pics and videos but I'll wait to see what kind of build your looking at.

They build some very good pieces , and Carl is a first rate guy to deal with . They are a little steep on pricing , but I suppose quality costs .

I agree, a little spendy...and depending on the build, you may get the same or better someplace else.

Great guys to buy from I had them build a 7mm saum in a ar 10 and love it.
Has no problem hitting milk jugs at 1000 yards with hornady 162 amax