• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accurate 4350 just as good as H4350

Jb343434

Private
Minuteman
Sep 9, 2020
I’ve looked, maybe not as hard as I should but I legitimately tried to find out about this powder with little to no luck anyone have any luck with aa4350?

What caliber?

I've used it in 6.5 Creedmoor and 30-06. Velocities were lower compared to H4350, but it burns cleaner.

Also, lot to lot variance was inconsistent. One lot would be really good, another would be significantly faster or slower in velocity for the same charge weight.

Reactions: TheOfficeT-Rex
Accurate 4350 is manufactured at the General Dynamics Valleyfield plant in Ontario, Canada. The same plant that manufactures most of the IMR rifle powders. Accurate 4350 is going to be similar to IMR 4350. If you can find it, it would be worth a try until H4350 become more available.

Reactions: Newbie2020
What caliber?

I've used it in 6.5 Creedmoor and 30-06. Velocities were lower compared to H4350, but it burns cleaner.

Also, lot to lot variance was inconsistent. One lot would be really good, another would be significantly faster or slower in velocity for the same charge weight.
Yes Creedmoor, if I can reach 2750 with 140s Bthp I’ll be happy.

Accurate 4350 is manufactured at the General Dynamics Valleyfield plant in Ontario, Canada. The same plant that manufactures most of the IMR rifle powders. Accurate 4350 is going to be similar to IMR 4350. If you can find it, it would be worth a try until H4350 become more available.
Thx for the info

I’ve looked, maybe not as hard as I should but I legitimately tried to find out about this powder with little to no luck anyone have any luck with aa4350?
AA4350 is closer to 4831 in burn rate.

Reactions: Newbie2020