• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Accurate AICS 223 mags

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    *KEEPING IT* Between stupid people asking stupid questions, fucktards wanting full MSRP trade value on their shit (and usually not even want I want) for my shit that’s deeply discounted, scammers scamming, and people getting payment info and not following through for a variety of reasons it’s basically become painful to sell anything anymore to the point that it just isn’t worth it. My sale items can collect dust for all I care, I don’t need the money or the hassle.

3x practically new Accurate 223 AICS mags. 2x 10’s and 1x 5. These were used for a few range sessions and less than 200 rounds combined on them. They’ve got the front little lip cut out for longer OAL because even SAAMI length factory loads (what I was shooting) hang up on the stupid lip that they shouldn’t even put there.

Not splitting them up. $180 shipped. Payment via Zelle or Venmo.

Will trade for a Spuhr SCT-3001. Not interested in other trades.

Attachments

• IMG_0087.jpeg
      IMG_0087.jpeg
      472.5 KB · Views: 35
    Last edited:
    Reactions: TicTacTex