• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accurate mags and Manners mini-chassis?

ACPjunkie

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2013
N. Ga
hey all, quick issue
I have a few Accurate brand 300wm magazines, the 3.775 variety.

I just received a Manners stock with the mini-chassis in LA, the mags don't fit.

Is this a fixable issue or do I just not use Accurate brand mags in this gun?

Is it possible to mill the chassis just a hair to allow the mags to work, If I do that will other mags not work?

Thanks

I'm sure you will have to mill about .080 from the front of the action to make the 3.775 CIP mags work. That's what I did on my 338 RUM and McRees. Send me a PM if you want to sell the 3.775s. Accurate makes a great mag, you just need the std mag and not the CIP. Hope this helps.

Accurate and AI are the same. If you open up the chassis you also have to open up the front of the receiver for the mag to fit up in there. If you open up for the CIP extra length mag you have to stay with the CIP. PS: to fix the problem get the std length accurate mag or AI, same, same.

Last edited: