• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accurate Ordance

jcsparky

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
Anchorage Alaska
Did anyone get one of these that was on sale?

I called several times, left a message, emailed.
Still no response. ??

Maybe I'll get a GAP

YEP - Picked up the 6XC on sale! Great to work with.

Did anyone get one of these that was on sale?

I called several times, left a message, emailed.
Still no response. ??

Maybe I'll get a GAP

It's fucking August! Many folks are on vacation. Be patient this time of year, your emotional needs and wants can wait.

Mark and the AO crew are good people. Ask me how I know: I won a rifle that they donated to the 2012 SH Cup, which I wanted to mod, and they helped out, willingly, courteously, and promtly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeffd and jcsparky
It's fucking August! Many folks are on vacation. Be patient this time of year, your emotional needs and wants can wait.

Mark and the AO crew are good people. Ask me how I know: I won a rifle that they donated to the 2012 SH Cup, which I wanted to mod, and they helped out, willingly, courteously, and promtly.

WOW its August where you are too.? GREAT

Reactions: spife7980
Hey, John. I received the e-mail you sent Saturday July 28th that next Monday morning, July 30. I responded to it at 09:21 and indicated that even though our July 4 sale was over we'd still honor the sale price on any of the rifles listed. The e-mail didn't contain a phone number so I couldn't try calling as well.

However, we did have a customer we thought was you also leave a voice message over the weekend. Woody tried calling you back at that number but it was not answered and wouldn't allow us to leave a message.

Sorry if it seemed we were blowing you off. Certainly NOT the case. We did try to make contact.

If you'd like to speak with us, please call the shop during our business hours (Mon - Thur 09:00 to 17:00) or leave us a best time to call you and we'll do that. I'll still honor the sale price if you'd like. :)

Take care. Have a good week.

Mark Kuczka, Accurate Ordnance (owner)

I also just re-sent the e-mail from last week. If you didn't receive it, you might try checking spam or similar filters. I'm in the shop until 14:30 today then have a doctors appointment for my daughter. Woody is in all day.

Take care,

My Bad for not Checking the Spam / Junk Mail.
I did get your Email Mark, thanks for re-sending it.
I'll give you a call tomorrow..

Thanks Again.

AO has built me a few rifles. And while Woody takes WAY too much pleasure in busting my balls (which, admittedly, I deserve) their customer service is top notch. And, every rifle they have built for me has been a total hammer... with factory ammo.
24A7FFFC-3A33-4E3E-A679-BE61FCDBE472.jpeg

Reactions: Jeffd
AO has built me a few rifles. And while Woody takes WAY too much pleasure in busting my balls (which, admittedly, I deserve) their customer service is top notch. And, every rifle they have built for me has been a total hammer... with factory ammo.

That's some great shooting! LOL, Woody is pretty fun to have around. His brutal honesty got my fat butt into the gym! So, don't feel like you are the only one he picks on. Just know the more he picks on you, the more he loves you. ;-)

Be well. Be blessed.

First class operation,surely no intent to deceive or brush anyone off. It would only hurt them and no one else.

Mark, Woody, and the others there at AO will not only take care of you, but build you a fantastic rifle to boot. One of the dumbest things I’ve done is sell the rifle they built me.

While late to the party, I will also vouch for AO. They have built two rifles for me and both are fantastic. Fit and finish are first class. Can't go wrong dealing with this shop and will definitely buy from them again.

Reactions: Jeffd