• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Accurate Ordinance .243 Precision Rifle

thebradleycrew

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 14, 2020
Selling my Accurate Ordnance .243 custom build, which I'm being forced to sell d/t a divorce, so I'm not psyched about it. I love this gun and it shoots lights out 0.5 MOA on my Copper Creek loads all day, with Berger, DTC, and other match grade ammo. Guessing 600 rounds through the rifle, but I didn't document them all so that is a estimate.
Weight is 14.8lbs
It is a full and complete build from Accurate Ordnance. I've got the laminated build sheet I can share but specs are below:
  1. Remington 700 receiver
  2. Fully trued
  3. Sunny Hill lug, 0.240"
  4. Remington trigger tuned to 1 lbs 13.8oz
  5. Badger 20 MOA scope base
  6. Rock Creek .243 barrel
  7. Sendero contour, 1:8 twist, 25.5" finish
  8. Threaded barrel at 5/8x24 with knurled protector
  9. Manners T5A stock, Nifty Camo
  10. PTG bottom mdetal
  11. Pillar bedded
  12. All metal Cerakoted Patriot Brown
Currently set up with a Bushnell Elite Tactical scope, 6-24x50 G2MDR model ET6245FT - Japan made, great value glass.

I'd sell with or without the scope depending on what folks wanted. Asking $1,400 for the rifle, $2000 with complete, to your FFL, OBRO. The only trades I'd consider could possibly be a good spotting scope or potentially a lightweight hunting rifle in 6.5cm, 6.5 PRC, 7 PRC or similar.

I'm happy to send more photos or answer questions if folks have them.

IMG-9974.JPGIMG-9975.JPGIMG-9968.JPGIMG-9969.JPGIMG-9970.JPGIMG-9971.JPGIMG-9972.JPGIMG-9973.JPG

Last edited:
$2,000, $2,600 with scope. Would love to move this in the new year and hopefully someone will put it to use.

Do you have a new cash offer you'd accept today for rifle and scope message me at 850-209-8084 Brint

To the top. Would also consider trades for a equivalent quality hunting rifle in 6.5 PRC, 7 PRC, or similar. Spotting scope trade still an option.

TTT - still available! Order a hunting rifle, so no longer looking for trades, just a sale. Optic and accessories optional. $1300 complete rifle, $1900 complete rifle and accessories as shown. I'd sell the BA alone, but honestly, at this price, not much below the complete rifle.