• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accushot Atlas and BT13 adapted to Savage 110BA??

wielywilly-g

Private
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2010
west central
Hi, I have an Accushot Atlas V8 bipod and a BT13 mono pod that I want to put on my new Savage 110BA. I have searched around for a picatinny rail that will mount to the bottom of that aluminum handguard stock where there is a long slot and to the base of the butt where there is a couple 10-32 screws but I have not been able to find anything. Does anyone have suggestions for me.
Thanks,
Bill

Re: Accushot Atlas and BT13 adapted to Savage 110BA??

not exactly the samesetup but here is my savage 10ba, with mono(accushot) and bi-pod (harris)

2011-03-11_16-20-53_186.jpg

Re: Accushot Atlas and BT13 adapted to Savage 110BA??

That would be a standard PRS stock, not the one that came on my 110BA anyway (PRS2 I think). I have a PRS like the one in your picture on a RRA LAR-8 and I love the built in picatinny.

Nice looking setup HighPoint!!

I got a call back from Brownells and they don't have anything that will work except getting blank picatinny and making my own holes.