• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ACI + level questions

tucansam

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 25, 2012
Hello all.

I would like to put an ACI and a level on my USO SN3 equipped Rem 700. I like the US Tac Supply ACI and am favoring the Accuracy 1st level, however I was looking at scope tube mounts for both, and am concerned about one device obscuring the view of the other when I am behind the rifle. I am wondering if a rail mount for the ACI would be the better option. Has anyone used a tube-mounted ACI in conjunction with the Accuracy 1st level, and can you comment on visibility of both devices?

As an aside, I use the Shooter app on my phone, and also have a Kestrel 4500. I am wondering if an ACI or ADI would be best for me.

Recommendations welcome.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Send your scope back to USO and pay them to install the internal anti cant device, then run your angle cosine indicator where you want.

Last edited:
I appreciate it. It just came back from USO, was gone for five weeks, and had it cleaned and serviced. I think the internal level is $120 or so. I have another 34mm scope that I can use the level on, so I'd like to go with an external for now.