• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ACIS AX Stock for Remington 5-R .308 come with a detatchable magazine adapter?

cirionrc

Private
Minuteman
Sep 12, 2013
I bought a remington 5r .308. Get it in 5 days. I also ordered a ACIS AX Stock for .308. No I want to add a detachable magazine to it. Does the ACIS AX chassis come with the magazine adapter or is that something else I need to buy? If so, any suggestions? Also, must I purchase ACIS AX detachable mags only for fittment?

Just trying to get head start on equipment for shoot in 2 weeks.

The AIAX Chassis system IS THE DBM...it is built-in! No need to purchase anything else (such as the Badger M5 DBM, Seekins DBM, etc., etc.).

As for mag compatibility...the AIAX Chassis as shipped from the factory will work ONLY with the AIAX Chassis mags, as well as the single-stack AICS 5- and 10-round mags. There are also aftermarket mags that are AICS-style mags that should work ok too, but I have found it best to stick with the AI stuff!

That is awesome news. Now do I need ACIS mags or the ACIS AX mags? I see there are 2 different kinds. Will they both work?

That is awesome news. Now do I need ACIS mags or the ACIS AX mags? I see there are 2 different kinds. Will they both work?

Either mags will work.theres a slight diff bet ax and ai mag the notch on the top front lip of ax mags require you to insert mags like ak47 mags top front goes first and thats is why if you look at ax magwell its amgled..my case i just purchased the same chasis but im using it for saum so the mags that came with it(for 308 family) that i cant use i had to order accu mag for wsm.. so if you want stick ax mags and want an extra i can sell you a new 5rounder:)