• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ACLU to defend free speech as long as its SJW approved

If the Bitch had won, L Lynch would be on the SCOTUS and Amendment 1 would be out the window. They've crushed free speech about as much as they can without enforcing it by law.

Wow. They are so full of shit. Guess they'll never be representing me.

I've noticed one of the anti's new ploys is to relate firearms owners with the extreme right, fascists, Nazis and racism. So this is only them confirming their actions.

Wow. They are so full of shit. Guess they'll never be representing me.

I've noticed one of the anti's new ploys is to relate firearms owners with the extreme right, fascists, Nazis and racism. So this is only them confirming their actions.

It's is one of Saul Alinskys rules for radicals to immobilize your enemy by tarring them with a false moniker, i.e. Call them a racist or Nazi.

Thing I notice is that the more they do this the more apparent it is they ARE what the claim others to be.

That or they are actually DOING what they accuse the other side of.

"Takes one to Know one" seems to be in play.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArmyJerry
Not so much as a peep about this from any of the major media outlets. Most I could was an opinion piece in WSJ, a poorly written article on Fox, and a blip on NYP. They are trying desperately to bury this one amongst immigration noise.

You would think the First Amendment based media would be all over this in an uproar. Just goes to show they don't give a shit about freedom of speech either, just their own agendas. And they get pissed when they're called out for what they are - hypocrites. Each and every fucking one of them.

Time Magazines cover this week and the story behind it shows our media is FAKE NEWS.

They help Trump by trying to hinder him.