• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ACOG and Readiness

army_eod

Retired Army
Banned !
Minuteman
Apr 20, 2008
AL
Guys. We are a month away. I think the stuff can hit the fan. Yes I have my half-ass plans and gear.
So I am getting very serious in my prep. Went looking online for another ACOG. Surprise. They are out there if you look but they are sparse.
I found what I want. Waiting for UPS to bring it.

Be ready.

Reactions: ChadChadson
We shall see. I personally think it's a lot of bluster and bravado. I mean, honestly, the left are anti gun what are they going to 'burn it all down' with? Dildos and LGBTQRSTUV flags? Good luck.

As others have said, if you think a 17yr old short circuited your plans for anarchy wait till you force those of us with training and no compunction about violence get forced into the fray.

I think most of us are pretty peaceful till you threaten us or what's ours. They've been lucky thus far. Start marching and burning shit and attacking people at random around a neighborhood where some of the quiet badasses live and it's going to get lively in a hurry.

We shall see. I personally think it's a lot of bluster and bravado. I mean, honestly, the left are anti gun what are they going to 'burn it all down' with? Dildos and LGBTQRSTUV flags? Good luck.

As others have said, if you think a 17yr old short circuited your plans for anarchy wait till you force those of us with training and no compunction about violence get forced into the fray.

I think most of us are pretty peaceful till you threaten us or what's ours. They've been lucky thus far. Start marching and burning shit and attacking people at random around a neighborhood where some of the quiet badasses live and it's going to get lively in a hurry.
Schumer, Pelosi, Cortez, Harris and the rest of that communist trash have pushed the envelope of thinly veiled, terroristic threats.

Do not underestimate them or what they are capable of. After witnessing what went on the last four months and the level of retardation those people have subjected this country to, totally unchallenged, there is no excuse to be surprised and caught un prepared.

Guys. We are a month away. I think the stuff can hit the fan. Yes I have my half-ass plans and gear.
So I am getting very serious in my prep. Went looking online for another ACOG. Surprise. They are out there if you look but they are sparse.
I found what I want. Waiting for UPS to bring it.

Be ready.
There’s a high chance of a 6-3 republican led majority in the SCOTUS. Really doubt that Biden can go through with his gun confiscation- assuming he wins, and assuming that 2 other republican justices don’t die during his term. Really doubt they’d flip flop and not overturn any unconstitutional ban. Thank god.

But yeah, everything’s sold out and it’s nuts. Lots of people are going to die from Covid and insurrection. 2020 can fuck right off.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
I have been watching the shit in the shitholes for months, havent seen the numpties going anywhere that they aren't basically being protected by the Demonrat polititions.
Let the fucktards come.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
There’s a high chance of a 6-3 republican led majority in the SCOTUS. Really doubt that Biden can go through with his gun confiscation- assuming he wins, and assuming that 2 other republican justices don’t die during his term. Really doubt they’d flip flop and not overturn any unconstitutional ban. Thank god.

But yeah, everything’s sold out and it’s nuts. Lots of people are going to die from Covid and insurrection. 2020 can fuck right off.

Eh, I've got little faith that SCOTUS would generate a favorable ruling. Heller simply acknowledged that the government cannot ban the possession of handguns for self-defensive purposes. From Scalia's own opinion:

"Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of fire-arms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms. Miller’s holding that the sorts of weapons protected are those “in common use at the time” finds support in the historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons. "

There is plenty of room for SCOTUS to ban our favorite toys without overturning this precedent.

Eh, I've got little faith that SCOTUS would generate a favorable ruling. Heller simply acknowledged that the government cannot ban the possession of handguns for self-defensive purposes. From Scalia's own opinion:

"Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of fire-arms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms. Miller’s holding that the sorts of weapons protected are those “in common use at the time” finds support in the historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons. "

There is plenty of room for SCOTUS to ban our favorite toys without overturning this precedent.
Thomas is likely our only true friend in the court.

What a pile of horseshit. Right to keep and bear arms. Should be no ccw laws or gun bans of any type.

Also nice that the second varies from state to state. But the first is the same.

Reactions: candyx
Love my Acog. THe Tritium is long gone but the glass is still phenomenal. Was printing in the 9-10 rings at 100 yds just yesterday. Why let them get any closer?

Just wish ACOG had some ocular adjustment.........

KISS

Keep it simple sweetie.

Mine doesnt seem to need it, just drop one line fr each 100 yds or so and pull the trigger. We were hitting 16" x 24" plate at 400 + no problem. Then we shot some tracers and set the woods on fire and had to stop to put out the fires.

KISS

Keep it simple sweetie.

Mine doesnt seem to need it, just drop one line fr each 100 yds or so and pull the trigger. We were hitting 16" x 24" plate at 400 + no problem. Then we shot some tracers and set the woods on fire and had to stop to put out the fires.

The reticle isn't the issue. The problem is that the lack of ocular focus causes potential problems for anyone with imperfect eyesight (or imperfect corrective lenses).

Reactions: pmclaine
The reticle isn't the issue. The problem is that the lack of ocular focus causes potential problems for anyone with imperfect eyesight (or imperfect corrective lenses).

Gotcha.

Love that ACOG. Just shot this @ 100 yds in Semi Full Automatic. ...actually in fairly rapid fire, off a cheap shaky bipod, not really going for a perfect group just showing a newbie what one of these can do.

Attachments

• Target 1.jpg
    Target 1.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: army_eod
Love that ACOG. Just shot this @ 100 yds in Semi Full Automatic. ...actually in fairly rapid fire, off a cheap shaky bipod, not really going for a perfect group just showing a newbie what one of these can do.

The focus on that picture is what my ACOG reticle looks like without vision correction...........

"Semi Full Automatic" do you write copy for anti gunners?

The focus on that picture is what my ACOG reticle looks like without vision correction...........

"Semi Full Automatic" do you write copy for anti gunners?

Do you recognize sarcasm when its written?