• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Acogs TA-31 RCO M16A4/M4; Ta-02 300blk red CH; 1-6x razor gen-iii Jmc-1; sig 4x mega view prism; TLR-2 HL

wwang

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2018

renderTimingPixel.png

Timestamp

1. SOLD SOLD Acog TA-31 RCO M16/M4: SOLD SOLD
This is the RCO that has the blended red horseshoe reticle for both 20" M16 and 14.5 M4 barrels.
(crosshairs with dot are for 20" barrels, the smaller hash marks in between are for 14.5 barrels)
Tritium is 2022 new
Comes with rmr piggyback and salty Larue Mount
No box for this one unfortunately...became dog's chew toy
$950 shipped and insured
Product Page

2. SOLD SOLD SOLD Acog Ta-02 300blk SOLD SOLD SOLD red CH:
Optic is in great condition. Was previously rattlecanned and I cleaned it up as best as I could. Still a little scrap of paint here and there. Comes with piggyback rmr mount, killflash and salty larue mount. Will have og thumbscrew mount as well.
$815 shipped and insured

3. Vortex razor 1-6 genii e:
JMC-1 reticle. good condition, comes with a Steiner t series 1.5” mount and throw lever: $1100 shipped and insured

4. My beloved Bravo 4:
Perfect for you spacetroopers! Looks absolutely great on bullpups!
Reticle is calibrated for 556/762
Overall good condition! just a few scratches on the body
This is the older version made in Japan and are now discontinued, not the newer 4x32 battlepack ones.
It does have its advantages over the Acog such as an almost 33% larger FOV and in my opinion the image is brighter on the bravo. (ive included comparison pics in the album and they should speak for themselves.)
You can piggyback an RMR up on front which is more friendly for passive aiming with NODS
Pushbutton illumination and QD levers
Only tradeoff is it is larger and heavier (comes in at 19oz)
Comes with Box and papers
Asking $480 shipped and insured!

5. Streamlight TLR-2 HL:
1000 lumens with red laser, Good condition, everything works as it should
$175 shipped and insured

Payment via pp ff or add fees for GS, can take most other electronic payments too

Only trades I’d be interested in are
Meopta optika 6 5-30x MRAD NX8 fde 2.5-20x mils
URGI Near clone 14.5" upper

Last edited: