• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Acorn Hits Roof Of Car - Officer Mistakes It For A Gunshot - Mag Dumps Vehicle

BurtG

GOLDEN TICKET HOLDER
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2022
    Northeast

E9705E91-6A6B-4384-AA5D-30A0DAD033A9.gif

BEB2E21A-95B4-499A-80C3-8E583C5E0CCA.gif

F ing disgraceful

#professional

This is what happens when academy’s / establishment drum into their heads that everyone is out to get them when they aren’t even in the top 10 most dangerous professions.

And the other professions are actually legitimate productive industry. Not criminal organized crime

Wonder what a little person that was ccw would get charged with ? Think they’d lose their permit?

Body worn camera footage that makes very little sense shows a Okaloosa County sheriff's deputy opening fire on his own patrol car while a suspect is inside after he mistakes the sound of a falling acorn bouncing off of his patrol car for a suppressed pistol shot.

On November 12, 2023, Deputies Jesse Hernandez and Beth Roberts responded to a call for service where a man was flashing a handgun with a suppressor on it in a series of threatening phone calls and text messages to his ex-girlfriend. After responding, the suspect was placed into the police cruiser while officers continued to question the woman about the threatening text messages she had received.

On his way back to the patrol car to search the suspect, Deputy Hernandez mistakes the sound of a falling acorn bouncing off of his patrol car for a suppressed gunshot. He immediately reacts to this by diving forward away from the vehicle, and then opening fire on the back of the patrol car where the suspect was located.

The officer proceeds to empty an entire magazine into the rear of the vehicle, and then reloads while screaming that he has been shot. This prompts the other officer to take a few shots at the vehicle as well, thinking that the first deputy to open fire has been shot and is still being actively engaged by the threat.

During a frame by frame internal investigation, it was determined that the sound Deputy Hernandez heard was a falling acorn hitting his patrol car. You can hear the sound yourself around :13 seconds into the video. Deputy Hernandez resigned from his position with the department while the investigation was on-going. The second officer on the scene was justified in her use of force, because from her perspective she thought Deputy Hernandez was being killed right in front of her.

Fortunately, the suspect in the vehicle was not injured.

Last edited:
    Deputy Hernandez resigned from his position with the department while the investigation was on-going.
    And will be hired by the next department over. Or maybe he will be hired for a day so he can get full lifetime disability like the Vegas Simon says murderer.

These people are much more dangerous than the gang members standing on the corner.

I park under an oak everyday as do others in my neighborhood. Acorns hitting the roof is quite loud, even from down the street. But this guy's over reaction is crazy. What made him think he was shot? I bet alot of those rounds fully penetrated the vehicle and caused more damage. He's in the wrong line of work for sure.

I just saw this clip last night ; didn’t bother to post it . But I’m glad someone did . Love that his partner also mag dumped the vehicle .
    WTF - attempted murder reckless endangerment, negligent discharge of a firearm the lost of charges could go on and on . But the costume crusaders are still a fairly protected class- they can be sacrificed for the hood of the movement of in favor of a more protected glass like pedos and rioters but still protected

I park under an oak everyday as do others in my neighborhood. Acorns hitting the roof is quite loud, even from down the street. But this guy's over reaction is crazy. What made him think he was shot? I bet alot of those rounds fully penetrated the vehicle and caused more damage. He's in the wrong line of work for sure.
    You can admit it - how many bullet holes are in the back of your car?

How many times have you screamed, "I'm hit!"

What would have happened if it was Joe CCW carrier who did it?

He’d be in jail… and RIGHTFULLY so!

This dude will be rehomed to another agency, like a Catholic priest.

(That’s called “a Twofer” — piss off both the Badge Bunnies AND Catholics on the Hide)

Later on at the press conference:

Reporter: Can we get a statement for clarification?

Sheriff: The preliminary investigation reveals that the deputies reacted to an unknown object of extreme weight and magnitude that was dropped on the vehicle. The sound was similar to an IED from inside the vehicle where the suspect was handc--- er uh detained.

In order to protect themselves and the suspect the deputies had to fire inside the vehicle.

Reporter: Can you tell us what the object was?

Sheriff: That's being investigated.

Reporter: Who dropped the object?

Sheriff: All indicators lead us to suspect that it was a mischievous squirrel or squirrels. Unfortunately, we are out of time and I cannot take anymore questions.

iu

Sheriff: The preliminary investigation reveals that the deputies reacted to an unknown object of extreme weight and magnitude that was dropped on the vehicle. The sound was similar to an IED from inside the vehicle where the suspect was handc--- er uh detained.

In order to protect themselves and the suspect the deputies had to fire inside the vehicle.

Sheriff: All indicators lead us to suspect that it was a mischievous squirrel or squirrels. Unfortunately, we are out of time and I cannot take anymore questions.

iu
    Well… only question is, which of the Squirrel Mafia is responsible for these felonious hijinx?

I asked AI to write a new story about "how DEI could cause a shootout..." It didn't disappoint!

Body worn camera footage that makes very little sense shows a Okaloosa County sheriff's deputy opening fire on his own patrol car while a suspect is inside after he mistakes the sound of a falling acorn bouncing off of his patrol car for a suppressed pistol shot.

On November 12, 2023, Deputies Jesse Hernandez and Beth Roberts responded to a call for service where a man was flashing a handgun with a suppressor on it in a series of threatening phone calls and text messages to his ex-girlfriend. After responding, the suspect was placed into the police cruiser while officers continued to question the woman about the threatening text messages she had received.

On his way back to the patrol car to search the suspect, Deputy Hernandez mistakes the sound of a falling acorn bouncing off of his patrol car for a suppressed gunshot. He immediately reacts to this by diving forward away from the vehicle, and then opening fire on the back of the patrol car where the suspect was located.

The officer proceeds to empty an entire magazine into the rear of the vehicle, and then reloads while screaming that he has been shot. This prompts the other officer to take a few shots at the vehicle as well, thinking that the first deputy to open fire has been shot and is still being actively engaged by the threat.

During a frame by frame internal investigation, it was determined that the sound Deputy Hernandez heard was a falling acorn hitting his patrol car. You can hear the sound yourself around :13 seconds into the video. Deputy Hernandez resigned from his position with the department while the investigation was on-going. The second officer on the scene was justified in her use of force, because from her perspective she thought Deputy Hernandez was being killed right in front of her.

Fortunately, the suspect in the vehicle was not injured.

Also wanted to add - this same video is on PoliceActivity on YouTube - with no discussion of acorn or attempted murder.
    They show the clip- like 27 minutes of it as a shining example of what these brave warriors for Justice may face at any given moment .

And watching it again- anyone else notice that within minutes of weepy big tits girlfriend showing miss piggy pictures on her phone of that guys suppressor they open fire on his ass? Strange response to a picture. Wonder if that’s a training protocol?

The more I watch this the more I call bullshit all around .
    The acorn and the faking being hit - they decided maybe in the moment maybe before hand to ghost this guy .

Reactions: Bender and BurtG

iu
    Any bow hunter knows the humiliation of being scared shitless by a squirrel at least once

Like someone else said didn't they search the guy? Isn't that sop before being put in the car? A suppressor isn't exactly concealable. At least the asshole resigned, he should be thrown in prison.

Reactions: nikerret and BurtG
    If the guy in the car hadn't ducked and they had murdered him, what do you want to bet both of them would have gotten away with murder.

The fact that the stupid partner who also shot up the car didn't get any punishment is total B.S. they should have been fired on the spot.

View attachment 8348874

View attachment 8348875

F ing disgraceful

#professional

This is what happens when academy’s / establishment drum into their heads that everyone is out to get them when they aren’t even in the top 10 most dangerous professions.

And the other professions are actually legitimate productive industry. Not criminal organized crime

Wonder what a little person that was ccw would get charged with ? Think they’d lose their permit?
    You just don't understand.

1707930142203.png

His reactions were justified , Raw acorns are considered unsafe due to their tannins, which are toxic if consumed in high amounts.

• Haha
    Reactions: lash and DuneBoer
    Like someone else said didn't they search the guy? Isn't that sop before being put in the car? A suppressor isn't exactly concealable. At least the asshole resigned, he should be thrown in prison.
    Yes in the full video you see him be searched - and the only talk of gun or suppressor is from crying girlfriend
    He was never armed .
    Just a wizard that can make trees do his bidding!!!!

Last edited:
    That officer has ADHD, I believe. He is in the wrong profession.

He will be working some other department within the week

Reactions: gigamortis
    You just don't understand.

View attachment 8349018
    Where is the next stanza - I’m the one that takes a cut from the boys slinging on the corner
    I’m the one that drives illegals out of town before ICE arrives
    I’m the one that throws you out of your home even though the person claiming to own it has no legal claim
    I’m the one that fucks up old ladies for laughs
    I’m the one that stands idle while your cities burn
    I’m the one that won’t arrest the true criminals
    I’m the holder of the pension that you pay for
    I’m the one that beats the wife ; my own and others
    I’m the one that keeps you safe from Acorns

Holy shit that was a straight up assassination attempt. Watched the full video and they pat him down.

Cop said he lost feeling in his legs after being shot.

Couldn't possibly be that inept. Has to be a assassination, it's the easiest answer to the 10th power.

Not to mention the GF uncontrollably sobbing and blubbering her words, to normal speech in the next sentence telling the cops he is threatening her with a gun, to OMG don't hurt him, why are you shooting at him.

Where is the next stanza - I’m the one that takes a cut from the boys slinging on the corner
    I’m the one that drives illegals out of town before ICE arrives
    I’m the one that throws you out of your home even though the person claiming to own it has no legal claim
    I’m the one that fucks up old ladies for laughs
    I’m the one that stands idle while your cities burn
    I’m the one that won’t arrest the true criminals
    I’m the holder of the pension that you pay for
    I’m the one that beats the wife ; my own and others
    I’m the one that keeps you safe from Acorns
    add yourself to the list. you don't understand.

Remember. He passed the psych eval.

Last edited: