• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Acreage inside of 1 hour from North Dallas?

SkyScrapin

Strictly Offensive Kit
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2010
Dallas, TX
strictlyoffensivekit.com
With the growing demand of products we are reviewing, and lots of behind the scenes activity, it's not as feasible for me to drive a couple hours each way to the few properties I frequent for testing purposes. I'm looking for something closer that would offer up access in closer proximity.

The hide has a relatively large presence around the DFW area, and I'm curious if anyone can help me connect with a few land owners that have large pastures for the purposes of testing out thermal and i2 devices. Generalizing, it would be nice to take shots to test these units to their potential as a service to the hide, many members who often reaches out asking for advise. My goal is to make the conversations we regularly have fairly well documented here so as to bump start the learning curve and comparison of different units.

This would most likely be a 1 or 2 night a month deal, but I am always willing to accommodate just about any conditions a landowner has.

If anyone can help me get acquainted with contacts with land or connections to land, it would be graciously appreciated.

Thanks,
Preston