• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Action for Next Build

cjs88

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Jan 7, 2020
    TEXAS
    Thinking about an action for my next build. Probably just going to be a 308 for target shooting. Currently looking at the Tuebor Legion or the Lone Peak Fuzion. I know I can't go wrong with either one. What is your guy's experience with those actions? My current custom is a GAP Templar II.

I don’t own either but I got to run a friend’s fuzion and it was buttery smooth vs an Origin and Seekins Havak right next to it.

I have a Stiller predator and while it’s not flashy it’s very dependable! I almost ordered a tuebor as a very well known smith strongly recommended them but never did. Been considering the ARC Archimedes or terminus Apollo lite for my next one

Everyone I know that shoots the Lone Peaks loves them. They are insanely smooth for sure. My TL3 is pretty well worn in and is quite smooth, but the Lone Peaks are definitely another step up

Lone peak is a very nice action, you would not be disappointed

I saw someone say Lone Peak is a step up from defiance which I found interesting.

I have rifles built on Surgeons in .223, 6.5cm and .308 which have run flawlessly.