• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Action stock & stock questions

Buckoman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2008
Hatfield, Pa
First of all, besides the Sako TRG, who makes a 60 degree short throw bolt/action? AI? Anyone else?

Second:
Between the action of the Sako and Accuracy International, is one considered better than the other? Why?

Third:
Between the action of the Sako and Accuracy International, which one is considered to have the more comfortable, most practical stock?

Lastly, Would I be better sticking with a remington style action due to the availablity of stock options out there?

Re: Action stock & stock questions

Badger makes a very nice three lug action you may want to look into and I think it will be cheaper than the other two.

+1 here!

I just sent my AICS, Badger M2008 and Huber Concepts trigger off to GAP for my build. The M2008 is a tank!

thanks, the badger is perfect! Didn't know they did that. HOw do they compare to surgeon?

Two different monsters really, they are both very strong very well made actions. I would recommend either one.