• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Active,shooter at Youtube HQ... Irony in action???

You beat me to it. Yea, they pissed off someone. In a state with very tough gun laws to boot.

Reactions: 1J04
Live news feed if anyone cares.
https://www.cbsnews.com/live/?ftag=CNMe94798

The shitty is, that it plays into their script. Pretty much guarantee no gun videos after this. Would not suprise me if it was some anti-gunner who is pissed the videos are still up (dead line was last weekend).

No matter who it was / political views , it will be spun into "pissed off " pro-gun mad over videos being removed,

According to news just now a White adult female, up to 20 shots fired

yeah thats what I thought too!

Kinda reminds me of the scene in Blues Brothers with the crazy one in the tunnels with the M16

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
The 23rd Marines are on lockdown. YouTube will not get their name in their hymn

What can we do to encourage prevent more attacks against media monopolies?

What kind of top?
More relevantly, what kind of head scarf?

Never mind, I think she's one of these:
1414756432038_Image_galleryImage_ISIS_themed_halloween_cos.JPG

Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
Stopped watching the FOX coverage. Couldn't deal with all the talking heads.

1522790950064.png

The one on the far left is missing her left arm and her left leg is noticeably smaller than her right. Oh, and they're all pigeon toed. Just say'n.

Now back to our regularly programmed random shooting.

On another note, I really wanna say some really, really bad shit about this right now. But I'm gonna hold off pending further details......... :whistle:

Reactions: Barneybdb
police scanner reports of female shooter dead, 34 (could be 3 to 4 also) victims. take that with a grain of salt for the moment.

confirmed 4 people shot. 2 dead including suspect, 2 wounded.

Last edited:
So I guess maybe I was half right?
Triggered SJW woman shoots boyfriend after finding out he is having an affair with another man/woman?
In a state that already has all the gun regulations the democrats are creaming their pants for.

Reactions: QuickNDirty
Wait. I heard that it was the entire USC Marching Band.

I wonder if Bryan Ross has identified her political affiliation yet?

Is David Gregory in DC with his standard capacity magazine committing a felony?

How many SBRs will be illegally created and posted to .......YouTube.

Reactions: diverdon
Aghdam, who was a self-described Persian animal rights activist and 'vegan bodybuilder'

I’m sorry, she just looks batshit crazy to me. I’d probably have my hand on my pistol and cross the street if I saw her coming towards me.

Now, I’m not into animal fighting, but animals have rights like a turnip has rights. It’s an oxymoron. You have to be crazy in the first place to not understand that in order to possess rights you must be able to take responsibility for your actions...which animals can’t do. They’re innocent. All animal rights activists are either criminally stupid, or as crazy as this one. It’s a requirement.