• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Active shooter taken out by good guy w gun (Indiana 7/17/22)

D̷e̷v̷i̷l̷D̷o̷c̷A̷Z̷

Banned x2 🤪
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2014
Yuma, AZ
Well what do we have here?

They really went all out letting us know it even happened.

Bad guy killed 3 and wounded 2 more before he was taken out.

Head. Swivel.

GREENWOOD, Ind. -- Police say a shooting at an Indiana mall killed 3 people and wounded two before a civilian shot, killed gunman.

Look how far you have to go down to see "armed Good Samaritan":

3 people killed and 2 injured in a mass shooting at an Indiana shopping mall​

By Elizabeth Wolfe and Artemis Moshtaghian, CNN

Updated 9:47 PM ET, Sun July 17, 2022
Emergency personnel respond to a shooting at Greenwood Park Mall in Greenwood, Indiana.

Emergency personnel respond to a shooting at Greenwood Park Mall in Greenwood, Indiana.
(CNN)Three people are dead and two others hospitalized after a shooter opened fire in the food court of a Greenwood, Indiana, shopping mall Sunday evening, police say.
Around 6:00 p.m. local time, multiple people called 911 to report an active shooter at the Greenwood Park Mall, Greenwood Police Department Chief Jim Ison told reporters.
Investigators believe the unidentified gunman, an adult man, was shot and killed by an armed "good Samaritan" who "observed the shooting in progress," Ison said.
Olivia Harding said she was at the Old Navy in the mall when she and her mom heard four gunshots and thought the nearby carousel was breaking down.

"Next thing you know, you hear about six more shots and you see everybody running," Harding told CNN affiliate WISH. Harding said she doesn't think she'll come back to a mall "for a very long time."
The gunman appears to have used a long-gun rifle, according to Ison, though law enforcement had not recovered any weapons from the scene at the time he was speaking to reporters, he said.
Tactical teams are clearing the mall and the scene will be examined by investigators after that process is complete, Ison said.

Look how far you have to go down to see "armed Good Samaritan":

3 people killed and 2 injured in a mass shooting at an Indiana shopping mall​

By Elizabeth Wolfe and Artemis Moshtaghian, CNN

Updated 9:47 PM ET, Sun July 17, 2022

(CNN)Three people are dead and two others hospitalized after a shooter opened fire in the food court of a Greenwood, Indiana, shopping mall Sunday evening, police say.
Around 6:00 p.m. local time, multiple people called 911 to report an active shooter at the Greenwood Park Mall, Greenwood Police Department Chief Jim Ison told reporters.
Investigators believe the unidentified gunman, an adult man, was shot and killed by an armed "good Samaritan" who "observed the shooting in progress," Ison said.
Olivia Harding said she was at the Old Navy in the mall when she and her mom heard four gunshots and thought the nearby carousel was breaking down.

"Next thing you know, you hear about six more shots and you see everybody running," Harding told CNN affiliate WISH. Harding said she doesn't think she'll come back to a mall "for a very long time."
The gunman appears to have used a long-gun rifle, according to Ison, though law enforcement had not recovered any weapons from the scene at the time he was speaking to reporters, he said.
Tactical teams are clearing the mall and the scene will be examined by investigators after that process is complete, Ison said.
4E8BC61E-6147-40B4-93A4-9C6D20EEA034.gif

The rest of the facts regarding this would be nice to help support our arguments with the fruitcakes

Reactions: FatBoy
Good job young man. 50 yards too. Fucking badass.

Concealed means concealed. FUCK gun free zone signs and antigun ordinances. Leftist freaks openly boasting about skirting abortion laws already helped me make up my mind about how should I follow gun laws as well.

Last edited:

How many mRNA boosters has this bitch received? Why is she not dead from S.A.D.S. yet? Maybe it will be cancer, in 2-3 years time. Hope it hurts and hope she (and her other antigun ilk) are conscious and alert through every minute of their genetically altered cells going haywire.

If any libtards happening to pass through stumbles upon this thread, I hope you realize that I am not content with sharing this space on Earth with parasites like you and every day since January 2022 it had given me the greatest pleasure whenever I hear of another one of you "dying suddenly" or permanently crippled by blood clots and unable to even walk across your hospital rooms without gasping for air. The fact that ya'll also love to broadcast every aspect of your self induced suffering on Twitter hoping to get sympathy makes it even more entertaining.

I can’t believe the responses to that tweet. People are upset that someone took out the shooter. It’s like they would rather the guy with the AR kill everybody. The guy that shot him was in the wrong. They are so brainwashed that they want to be victims and was more casualties.

I can’t believe the responses to that tweet. People are upset that someone took out the shooter. It’s like they would rather the guy with the AR kill everybody. The guy that shot him was in the wrong. They are so brainwashed that they want to be victims and was more casualties.

They really WANT more casualties. They are not brainwashed. They are evil. They hate life so much that they want to force others to endure their misery but they have no balls to end it themselves, so they look up to mass shooters, tyrants like Trudeau/Xi Jinping, and serial killers as an outlet of their fantasies.

Leftism has no reason. It only exists to destroy. In the end, it is either we destroy them, or they destroy us. They cannot be coexisted with.

Take the rifle AND the dude's head.
Pretty sure that would get it bumped into page 1 news.

Damn straight.

Dude is a hero and should have that punk's fresh scalp hanging from his belt.

Of course that would be labeled as "uncivilized." But I think we've swung so far to the "civilized" side that there are no more worrisome consequences to certain behavior.

Mike

Damn, what a dumb cunt.
I know right.. wtf is wrong with these idiots!
The more fed-groomed mass shooters that are put out into society.. the more we will see Joe Citizen taking out the trash. @rustyinbend 's fellow comrade commies should be thanking God for putting such people on the planet.
I wonder if their tard perspective would be different if they were in the mall with a loved one and saved by the CC'er..

I know right.. wtf is wrong with these idiots!
The more fed-groomed mass shooters that are put out into society.. the more we will see Joe Citizen taking out the trash. @rustyinbend 's fellow comrade commies should be thanking God for putting such people on the planet.
I wonder if their tard perspective would be different if they were in the mall with a loved one and saved by the CC'er..

This. Whether they know it or not, many, if not most people already made up their minds that it is the government who are preparing and carrying out, or at least aiding these shootings in order to perpetuate a general atmosphere of fear and push gungrabbing agendas. The more MSM and their "factcheckers" try to argue against this, the more they are fueling skepticism and cynicism.

She's the leader of Moms Demand Action. The sooner people like her get full blown Pfizer Heart Syndrome, the better it is for society.
I didn't recognize the name, was wondering who the stupid bitch was.
This explains the responses to her post, parrot talk, group think, typical leftist bull shit. They don't see or care what was about to unfold in that mall, only the narrative matters.
I hope not, but I fear the "Good Samaritan" will be thrown into the grinder of the legal system and ruined.

• Sad
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
This explains the responses to her post, parrot talk, group think, typical leftist bull shit. They don't see or care what was about to unfold in that mall, only the narrative matters.
I hope not, but I fear the "Good Samaritan" will be thrown into the grinder of the legal system and ruined.
Hopefully he made like a tree and gtfo of there immediately after blowing the lung outta the body

I'm not in any way contradicting this statement, but the task is made ever so slightly easier if the perp is operating under the impression that he's the only one with a gun.
Yup. He was in a gun free zone!

I have one answer for that… “Surprise motherfucker!”

Guess those signs don’t mean much, do they!

Sirhr

I don't see any Johnson County jury doing shit to the "good guy with a gun" that put down an active shooter...and it'd be political suicide for any prosecutor or judge.

Simon Properties (based in Indy) might slap the dude with a lifetime ban from their properties...but the PR associated with that wouldn't exactly be good either.

/Hoosier

All of those “grassroots” organizations including moms demand action and every town for gun safety are bought and paid for and funded by Michael Bloomberg. Most of the women are young public relations executive types who were recruited and are paid to work from home. They raise their little fuck trophies and do this organizing will being paid 100 grand a year to put their PR skills to work for Bloomberg.

They are organized from the top. Completely bought and paid for. And are merely mouthpieces pretending to be some kind of grass roots.

The whole bunch of them are mercenary scum but what do you expect coming from Bloomberg and his progressive commie bullshit masquerading as a Republican. He is as bad as Feinstein and Schumer and is all about gun control and has been his whole life.

I don't see any Johnson County jury doing shit to the "good guy with a gun" that put down an active shooter...and it'd be political suicide for any prosecutor or judge.

Simon Properties (based in Indy) might slap the dude with a lifetime ban from their properties...but the PR associated with that wouldn't exactly be good either.

/Hoosier
Is ignoring a 'no gun' sign a crime there?

/Hoosier
All of the commercial properties around our county courthouse are basically law offices. A lot of those buildings that have exposed walls have taken to renting out the wall space as billboards.

I have considered renting one or two of those billboards and having signage printed up with the message: "Jury Nullification: Look it up."

Or, "Jury Nullification: (followed by the definition.)

And I would specifically choose the billboards that face the courthouse and can be read from any of the windows.

Just an irksome reminder to any dumbass prosecutors, judges, and legislators that some potential jurors don't give a shit about their agendas. And that we won't convict citizens who did right in spite of laws on the books.

Mike

Reactions: gigamortis