• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ACTIVE SHOOTER

Always at places like college campuses where they KNOW that most people will be unarmed courtesy of campus rules and "gun free zone" signs.

And how fucking convenient, just hours after multiple MSM news sites are covering Israel's almost completely relaxed gun laws and people are actually encouraged to buy and carry rifles with them everywhere they go???

Wasn't there an attemped vote on the AWB in the Senate yesterday? Timing was off...

Yep, HR 698. Sponsored by no other than disgraced former NYS governor Cuomo who killed over 2500 senior citizens in nursing homes by deliberately putting COVID patients there. That shit got SMACKED THE FUCK DOWN today, just a couple hours ago.

Last edited:
In America, the single biggest cause of violence is the cultural decay caused by democrat policies that have destroyed the family, societal norms, our institutions... And then that same democrat party tells us we need to give up some of our freedoms so they can provide the 'solution'.

I shortened that just a little, but I am using this from now on, thanks!

Everything touched by leftists really turns to shit. In the past, "Rainbow People" was a positive connotation used to describe the populations of Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic, and how their populations are comprised of every shade of skin color and ethnicity known in the world due to the collossal cultural melting pots that formed them... Now, thanks to the left, "rainbow people" will be used to describe fucking troony toon groomers instead... And if they keep having even slight spheres of influence, expect "M", for "MAP" to be added to the LGBTWTF cocktail soon as well...
smiley_freak.gif

Last edited:
I have several LEO friends here in Vegas and I'm hearing there are multiple fatalities on campus. A professor friend had to step over a deceased person while being evacuated.

I am in a pretty crowded Manhattan store buying a scarf to give to my GF for Christmas when that showed up on the big TV screens overhead showing the news. I said VERY LOUDLY: "Fight. With what? Umbrellas and potted plants???"

Black guy two racks over responded: "No shit dawg... Stay strapped my man". Another black dude few more racks on my left: "Word... Ain't no sucka pullin out a hammer when EVERYBODY'S GOT HAMMERS too. You ain't gonna be special then!"...

I love the way public perception to certain things are changing. Ever so slowly, but changing nonetheless.

I am in a pretty crowded Manhattan store buying a scarf to give to my GF for Christmas when that showed up on the big TV screens overhead showing the news. I said VERY LOUDLY: "Fight. With what? Umbrellas and potted plants???"

Black guy two racks over responded: "No shit dawg... Stay strapped my man". Another black dude few more racks on my left: "Word... Ain't no sucka pullin out a hammer when EVERYBODY'S GOT HAMMERS too. You ain't gonna be special then!"...

I love the way public perception to certain things are changing. Ever so slowly, but changing nonetheless.
Support for gun control is at a all time low. You'd be hard pressed anymore to find a man in support if it. Even people i knew as anti are packing now or at least have the means to protect their homes. The riots opened some eyes

This^^^

I know a few men who sold off their few childhood guns when they got married. They claim the wife didn't want guns in the house. 20 years later they are armed again and even taking training classes with the wives. Kinda stupid I know but better late than never.

Good post except for the part about being in Manhattan. Crash out, bro, crash out.

Support for gun control is at a all time low. You'd be hard pressed anymore to find a man in support if it. Even people i knew as anti are packing now or at least have the means to protect their homes. The riots opened some eyes
There are men, then there are males.

This^^^

I know a few men who sold off their few childhood guns when they got married. They claim the wife didn't want guns in the house. 20 years later they are armed again and even taking training classes with the wives. Kinda stupid I know but better late than never.

Good for them if they fully woke up and are voting the right way also... But telling one's peers that they "sold their guns because their wife did not like them" is about as humiliating as telling their peers that the first BJ they ever got was from a tranny...

This^^^

but did those 'men' (not convinced) ever get their ball sack back out of their wife's purse?

any female that didn't allow guns and motorcycles was never considered more than a temporary cum dumpster, never wife...

I live in very suburby Brooklyn. Slice of pizza here is $2.50 compared to up to $12.00 in Manhattan... 😂
Well, I will give y'all that. It's hard to get a decent slice west of the Hudson. I think its the sweat of the fresh off the boat goombahs dripping into the sauce that gives it that unique flavor.

Genuine Mozzarella rather than Processed food starch helps

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
but did those 'men' (not convinced) ever get their ball sack back out of their wife's purse?

any female that didn't allow guns and motorcycles was never considered more than a temporary cum dumpster, never wife...
Exactly.

"I dont want guns in my house."

"Well goodbye, enjoy your new apartment."

My son was in the building. I received a text that made my heart stop. Thank God he's ok. What a helpless feeling.
Glad it worked out for your boy. That helpless feeling is the root of letting the government have control of self defence. Making laws to keep law abiding citizens helpless is what most of the government is about. That’s why we don’t hear about a rainbow coalition member being an active shooter at a biker clubhouse. These folks don’t let the government make them helpless.

Glad it worked out for your boy. That helpless feeling is the root of letting the government have control of self defence. Making laws to keep law abiding citizens helpless is what most of the government is about. That’s why we don’t hear about a rainbow coalition member being an active shooter at a biker clubhouse. These folks don’t let the government make them helpless.
I'm thinking there's more to this than a crazy old teacher losing his mind. It's my understanding two others were involved on campus and were arrested, but not a word about that in the news. 1 October all over again.

I bet there is more to the story that they are not telling us. There is ALWAYS more to these pathetic people.