• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Actually get in contact with Radian

LeftyJason

Thumbnail-les
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2017
    Kaysville Utah
    Ordered a charging handle that was in stock straight from Radian weapons (or else I wouldn't have been able to order). Ordered January 8th. Got my order confirmation.

Have been trying to see what is up with my order. Called, left voice mail, and emailed. No response at all.

Don't use any other social media. Any ideas? Or just wait?

Probably bogged down with the present day madness. Maybe they’re fulfilling retailer’s orders first?

Hopefully you’ll get an answer soon.

Oh snap. No bueno. Well things happen, maybe their stock count isn’t live and you got in after the last one sold.

I also purchsed charging handles from them a while back.
    No shipping notice yet, I haven't contacted them in regards to availability or a shipping date.
    I will in a week or so.

They're local ... I see these guys at the range regularly. Good guys ... let them borrow a tool they needed, and they let me mag-dump from one of their full-auto AR-15's.

Ordered a couple charging handles around the same time as the op and did not hear anything for a while. I emailed them last week to cancel the order through their messaging page on their website. I got an email response back within an hour with my order cancelled and money has already been refunded back to my credit card.

Ordered a couple charging handles around the same time as the op and did not hear anything for a while. I emailed them last week to cancel the order through their messaging page on their website. I got an email response back within an hour with my order cancelled and money has already been refunded back to my credit card.
    So were the items, or charging handles actually in stock? Or are they selling items as back ordered?

I bought one from Dvor, december 13th- delivery was 3-4 weeks out- now expected to ship 3/29. Guess they're very popular.....
    Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 2.05.55 PM.png

maybe add to the "fuck optics planet" thread....

Reactions: LeftyJason