• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Adams County Deputy shot and killed 16 Jan 19

Foul Mike

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2001
Eastern Colorado
I hope some of you Front Rangers have some info on this as I cannot find out ANYTHING. and I have tried. The Thin Blue Line is in action here I fear.

On the evening of 16 Jan. 19 a high speed chase took place going North on Highway 85 through LaSalle and Evans with speeds approaching 90 MPH and was terminated with a LaSalle Police Officer shooting and killing the driver of a vehicle later found to be an OFF-duty Adams Co Deputy named Jesse Jensen.
That is about all I know of this case and mysteriously nothing has come out in the News about this whole Bin of SHIT. Very little known and I can't link shit because it is not there. Things are quiet as a mouse, but I did not see on the News the LEO Parade of Officer Down for his funeral which is strange as they usually flood the News with Parades with Officer Down, but not this time.
What is up and why be so on the Down Low on this incident? If one of the Thin Blue Line FUCKED UP and was not someone you really wanted representing you, come CLEAN and admit that not all are meant for this type of work.
The Main thing is,"Tell the Truth and nothing other than the Truth." Joe Friday
They are not doing a lot to restore my faith in LE. FM
Maybe he was undercover and legit, I don't know.

I noticed that too FM.

Wonder if the diseased was into something bad?
Or found out others were and needed silenced?
Or a personal beef and guy not in cop car knew he couldnt fight and get out of it clean if he won, so he tried to run?

Otherwise I think we would have more details.

We may know more later and maybe not. Kinda like Houston.
When you control the evidence, the investigation, and smoke and mirrors you might do all kinds of things.......

Ya, this whole Bin of Shit reeks to High Heaven.
They are hiding something and I don't know what it is.
They, LE, is not doing anything to re-enforce my trust in them.

You had a bad one, Own up to it.

Silence is not Golden. It degrades your office and your creditably.
Man or Woman up and say something was wrong in the hiring practices and the MAN or WOMAN on the street did something bad.
For what is worth, I think the LaSalle officer did the right thing, but has to live with that action. Bless their heart.

This SHIT makes me want to puke. Man or female up and tell us what went down. FM

Last edited:
i am getting super sick of the mindset of government entities thinking they are a different class of people being held to different standards.

i served two years as an LEO...and i have a bunch of personal friends that are currently and retired LEOs. the mentality some of these folks display...starting with the maggot infested FBI scumbags pulling the shit they’ve pulled, is wearing me thin. my default position has aways been the benefit of the doubt goes to the LEO....but damn it, it is getting harder and harder.

Fishy.

Not a fan of cops. Never been to jail, never been arrested, one speeding ticket ~six years ago. If I didn't call them and there's not an emergency they can stay the fuck out of my property like everyone else. I have a few ex-cops in my family, all of them are of the sentiment that the job is drastically imperfect and the good apples or people who don't play ball get pushed out, even over stupid shit. It's really easy to get burned out and not see it as community service and instead see it as a career game, and teamwork makes the dream work.

That said, I take people on a case by case basis. I think you can be a cop and still be a decent person, you'd probably be a less-than-competitive employee, but I don't know. Not worth being judgemental over.

LOL. Like we all get the details of whatever sordid affair takes place in every other department as part of the job perks package?

I know as much about it as you, which is to say I overheard other guys asking if anybody saw it on the news or knew the deal.

Ask La Salle or Adams County.

"Not doing much to restore my faith" ?

Like THAT'S what we all worry about all day long on the job. Not how many assholes acting like children will I deal with, not does this homeless fuck have a gun or knife he's going to try and kill me with, not do I need to stop for groceries or when does my vacation start...but DEFINITELY how are we doing on restoring "Foul Mike's" faith in the institution.

What exactly makes you believe you're entitled to know Jack shit about anything you weren't personally a part of? I used to love talking to morons in hallways demanding to know why we had been called.

Ever think that if some tragedy directly impacted you or a member of your family you might prefer the police didn't air you or your family's business to each and every asshole that demanded to be briefed on it? Does your neighbor have a right to know your niece got too drunk and wound up sexually assaulted merely because a guy in uniform was called?

Maybe your cousin, the veteran with PTSD blew his brains all over the wall, should I describe that to whomever asks in the name of transparency? Maybe you should mind your own fucking business there nosy Nellie.

FYI details of every officer involved shooting, at least in Colorado, are made public when the DA issues their decision on whether or not to charge whomever pulled the trigger criminally if you bother to check their respective web sites. Most of us have to wait for the investigation to finish but I'm sure they'll clue you in early when you mention your "faith in LE" is on the line ?

Reactions: DocHolliday01
"That said, I take people on a case by case basis. I think you can be a cop and still be a decent person, you'd probably be a less-than-competitive employee, but I don't know. Not worth being judgemental over."

Meh. They're like politicians. The longer they are in the more chance they are a pos.
Who's gonna expose any corruption and get suicided like in Baltimore or have to worry about if back up is gonna come.

LOL. Like we all get the details of whatever sordid affair takes place in every other department as part of the job perks package?

I know as much about it as you, which is to say I overheard other guys asking if anybody saw it on the news or knew the deal.

Ask La Salle or Adams County.

"Not doing much to restore my faith" ?

Like THAT'S what we all worry about all day long on the job. Not how many assholes acting like children will I deal with, not does this homeless fuck have a gun or knife he's going to try and kill me with, not do I need to stop for groceries or when does my vacation start...but DEFINITELY how are we doing on restoring "Foul Mike's" faith in the institution.

What exactly makes you believe you're entitled to know Jack shit about anything you weren't personally a part of? I used to love talking to morons in hallways demanding to know why we had been called.

Ever think that if some tragedy directly impacted you or a member of your family you might prefer the police didn't air you or your family's business to each and every asshole that demanded to be briefed on it? Does your neighbor have a right to know your niece got too drunk and wound up sexually assaulted merely because a guy in uniform was called?

Maybe your cousin, the veteran with PTSD blew his brains all over the wall, should I describe that to whomever asks in the name of transparency? Maybe you should mind your own fucking business there nosy Nellie.

FYI details of every officer involved shooting, at least in Colorado, are made public when the DA issues their decision on whether or not to charge whomever pulled the trigger criminally if you bother to check their respective web sites. Most of us have to wait for the investigation to finish but I'm sure they'll clue you in early when you mention your "faith in LE" is on the line ?

Well here is the other side to that.......

i was dating a woman a few years back. Long story short, she had 3 daughters, hungry for male father figure. I wasnt really prepared for it, but there it was- 3 girls ranging from 4 to 12 hanging around my neck and using me as their own personal jungle gym. Dad was out of state and not in the picture. As things went on, mom confides in me the conflict between her and the biological father. In the interest of keeping this short and to the point, the dude threatened her endlessly and told her that he wanted to line the girls up in front of her, and make her choose which one he killed first. Upon hearing this, i told her she had to report it and get the law after him.

The law said “nuttin we can do’’.

Fast forward a few months. Dude shows up and kills all three of the daughters. At the wake, funeral, and trial, oh....the local “authories” were suddenly Johnny-on-the-spot. Magically, when the cameras were on them, oh, were they all over the place....covering their ass was ALL they were doing. Mealy mouth motherfuckers.... didnt lift a finger to even talk to the guy. NOTHING.

To top ALL of this off, one of their deputies got pissed at ME....because i called him on the carpet about it. It was HIS position that the department was the victim here, because it was the departments darkest day and i didnt get to use that against them. Nevermind the fact that it was MY neck they were swinging on, it was ME who put bandaids on their skinned knees, it was ME that would take them out to get fixings for ice cream sundays, and sit with each one of them helping them build their dream sunday. i never once seen any one of those LEOs there cracking pistachios for 4 year old CeCe, i never once saw an LEO from that department sit and listen to Amara explain her lastest scientific creation, and i never once saw an LEO sit and help Sophia deal with her emotions of being abandoned by her father.

So brother, there are two sides to everything. You bring up a lot of valid points, and it’s good to lay that out for folks who do not get to see that side of it. Dealing with the public’s bullshit was too much for me, my disposition doesnt tolerate it; and the folks that deal with it day in, day out.....my hat is off to you. But keep in mind, there is another side to it.

Well here is the other side to that.......

i was dating a woman a few years back. Long story short, she had 3 daughters, hungry for male father figure. I wasnt really prepared for it, but there it was- 3 girls ranging from 4 to 12 hanging around my neck and using me as their own personal jungle gym. Dad was out of state and not in the picture. As things went on, mom confides in me the conflict between her and the biological father. In the interest of keeping this short and to the point, the dude threatened her endlessly and told her that he wanted to line the girls up in front of her, and make her choose which one he killed first. Upon hearing this, i told her she had to report it and get the law after him.

The law said “nuttin we can do’’.

Fast forward a few months. Dude shows up and kills all three of the daughters. At the wake, funeral, and trial, oh....the local “authories” were suddenly Johnny-on-the-spot. Magically, when the cameras were on them, oh, were they all over the place....covering their ass was ALL they were doing. Mealy mouth motherfuckers.... didnt lift a finger to even talk to the guy. NOTHING.

To top ALL of this off, one of their deputies got pissed at ME....because i called him on the carpet about it. It was HIS position that the department was the victim here, because it was the departments darkest day and i didnt get to use that against them. Nevermind the fact that it was MY neck they were swinging on, it was ME who put bandaids on their skinned knees, it was ME that would take them out to get fixings for ice cream sundays, and sit with each one of them helping them build their dream sunday. i never once seen any one of those LEOs there cracking pistachios for 4 year old CeCe, i never once saw an LEO from that department sit and listen to Amara explain her lastest scientific creation, and i never once saw an LEO sit and help Sophia deal with her emotions of being abandoned by her father.

So brother, there are two sides to everything. You bring up a lot of valid points, and it’s good to lay that out for folks who do not get to see that side of it. Dealing with the public’s bullshit was too much for me, my disposition doesnt tolerate it; and the folks that deal with it day in, day out.....my hat is off to you. But keep in mind, there is another side to it.

In Colorado that fits a threats charge perfectly and is enhanced by the domestic violence policies because he's an ex spouse. Either some cop was lazy, certainly happens ...

OR we're back to the whole two sides philosophy of the story, was the mom willing to press charges against him? Wouldn't be the first time a gal refused to prosecute the father of her children when the new BF isn't listening or is in the next room.

Either way it's a tragedy and I'm not trying to say LE never fucks up. Happens a lot and the reasons are debatable. I just thought his Democrat inspired attitude of information entitlement was pretty fuckin humorous given his lack of involvement in what he's stomping his feet about.

People think about how they feel, what they know, what they want first. Easy to forget even dirtbags have grieving families and they're victims of the dirtbags actions too. Airing other people's laundry is shameful, in my opinion.

Reactions: myronman3
My interest lies in keeping the fabric of our society together. Law enforcement needs to be supported- the job they do is brutal and thankless. And it seems every swinging dick out there knows better than the folks doing the job...but yet they do not seem to want to step up and do better; but all too willing to criticise.
But LEO agencies also need to be able to be trusted by the public. Fbi, broward county sherrif, and the such dont do a fucking thing to further that. Just the opposite, they seem hell bent on undermining the constitution.

The long and short is, we are all in this together. I am just as sick of watching police officers being killed for no reason whatsoever as i am of the constitution being trampled on. It’d be nice if there was a simple answer.
The best i can come up with is as americans, we are all in this togther and have a vested interest in keeping the republic together so our children can have the same opportunites we have.

My adjusted default position is the cloak and dagger, veil of secrecy shit with government agencies needs to stop. They have been extended that, and they’ve abused it. To the point where it threatens the constitution. I truely believe that. The only cure is to rebuild that trust.
Crimes involving the type you mentioned are a different animal than cops killing another cop.....and then a absolute blanket of secrecy over the whole thing.

There was a case over here where a somolie immigrant hired as a cop, killed a woman who reported a disturbance behind her house. Over two years ago...

veil of secrecy. It was pretty obvious the cop was WAY out of line. But that woman is still dead AF. And i havent heard a fucking peep since. The public is sick and tired of this shit.

There was a case over here where a somolie immigrant hired as a cop, killed a woman who reported a disturbance behind her house. Over two years ago...

veil of secrecy. It was pretty obvious the cop was WAY out of line. But that woman is still dead AF. And i havent heard a fucking peep since. The public is sick and tired of this shit.

Yeah the WTF has been heavy with a lot of PD's across the country lately and is still getting worse.

I hope that woman's family took to the media and the Internet and shared their story with AS MUCH people as possible. The more they try to cover shit up the more people need to expose them and expose them HARD.

Accountability.....It is almost non-existent. That is why so many motherfuckers who think that they are above the law are getting away with it. Sooner or later, folks are going to lose complete faith and hope and start doing the old surprise midnight visit on certain people who are brazenly defecating on the rights of the people.

DAs offices in Colorado and a few other places I've bothered to look publish decision letters after shootings that lay out what happened and how they arrive at their decision to charge or not.

Most people, myself included last time I went looking for one, don't have the patience or determination to keep checking back for when it's published and available. In my case it was another department and I didn't care enough to continue checking back.

My point being: there's no veil of secrecy, they put it all out there you just have to be willing to look and keep looking till it's released. Call them if you want to know so bad and maybe there's some kind of email notification list when the reports are released.

There are numerous reasons information isn't released in the beginning ranging from details used to suss out genuine suspects and tips from phonies to not destroying people's reputations based on a hunch.

All the feet stomping about details in the first few weeks is hilarious it's nowhere near finished at that point and if it was your ass on the line potentially being charged criminally for doing your job... You would want it done right too.

As for Broward, that's a perfect example of what plagues law enforcement. Shitty leadership. Most chiefs are appointed by their respective mayor, it's a political position that begets political influence and decisions that are applied to a job that should be apolitical.

You want better police departments, take politics out of it. Let people test for the position like any other command rank and shield it from the whims of the mayor and things won't be done for political reasons.

As long as they're appointed you're going to have issues, some places more than others. Edited to add that Sheriff's are usually elected and that's just as bad, political motivation and aspiration driving decision.

Fast forward a few months. Dude shows up and kills all three of the daughters. At the wake, funeral, and trial, oh....the local “authories” were suddenly Johnny-on-the-spot. Magically, when the cameras were on them, oh, were they all over the place....covering their ass was ALL they were doing.

Why were they even present at the wake and funeral? If they had REALLY done their service to the public, there would have been NO funeral needed to begin with.

Somebody should have put their foot down and told the "authoritahs" that they are NOT INVITED to family events. There is no better way of saying "fuck you and fuck off" to that bunch of cowards than telling them that the victim's family sees them as complete shit. To have those kinds of people present at the funeral is a complete slap to the face to these poor girls and their loved ones.

The trial? Okay, there is nothing much you can do. The officials have to be there.

The wake and funeral? FUCK NO. Stay the fuck away.

Last edited:
Reactions: Foul Mike
LawnMM, we have had several LEO shootings in the past year or two where EVERY detail was front page news and all over the TV News and each and every one was a tragic event. No one was at all hesitant about putting the facts out in front of God and everyone.
They had Press releases and TV Pressers and big Parades as they laid the Officers to rest. These events were reported on the News as they happened.

This one is different. No Pressers, no one in front of the cameras for TV. Nothing?

I do not feel at all that I am or should be privileged to all of the details, I just would like to know the facts of what happened and why as I am sure a lot of other "Citizens" "Low Life Scum" "Morons" and others lower down the Castes system would like to know. I hope the details come out sometime but it is sure being treated differently than other shoots.

I hope it is not a thing of,"We have investigated ourselves and can find no wrong doing."

When reading the Police Blotter in the local Newspaper they are not at all hesitant to put out details as to who it was and what went down and drag their asses through the dirt. Why is this different?

I am sorry that you have to deal with Low Life Citizens all of the time but is that not something you signed up for or were you Drafted? Were it not for LE agencies having a bit of egg on their face why would they hold events to try and get people to trust them more at schools and such?

I think you are one of the people I am always watching for, never made a mistake in your life, but for that one time, and upon further investigation you were right all along.

i dont think that accessment is fair, @Foul Mike .

@LawnMM’s points are valid in a lot of cases.

Like i said before, we are all in this together; whether you like it or not. In order to fix it, both sides are going to have to work together and hear the other side, and act on it. If not, it’s all going to burn down, and in our lifetimes none-the-less. And there aint a one of us that wants that.

I don't mind low life citizens, Mike, that's exactly what I signed up to deal with.

What I dislike are entitled snowflakes who think they should be privy to every detail of every event on Earth without regard to the damage it could do to the reputations of those involved or the integrity of the investigation. They want those details because they believe, without any experience or frame of reference, that they're in a position to judge others.

It comes from too many participation trophies and telling everybody they're a winner as they grow up. You want to pass judgement on people go sit on a jury, till then mind your own business. Contrary to what you've been lead to believe, your opinion on a police shooting in another state that you weren't present for or involved in, is neither desired or relevant.

Perhaps it might occur to such an enlightened person, such as yourself, that different investigations are... different. Some are cut and dry and immortalized on video with one sober witness. Sometimes there's no video and 37 witnesses stumbling out of a bar. Sometimes witnesses don't cooperate. Sometimes they have an axe to grind because they got a DUI last year. All that takes time to sort out.

Seem like the sum total of your issue here is...it's not wrapped up as quickly as others have been so something must be up. That's fucking stupid.

Jeez.

Lawn, if you dont think a cop on cop shooting will bring out some serious questions when most are all over the place, Im not sure what you expect.

In case you didn't know, FM is a CO native, served a couple rounds in Vietnam, and is a good dude. Not polished, not perfect and a damn good dude. I would stand beside him any day of the week. I even forgive him for his ongoing thing for Oprah.....

I agree there is something strange here with the lack of news on this shooting. Not sure what. curious, not enough to really worry and will read if it ever comes out.

And have gummy bear. or a couple fingers of bourbon or scotch. Or both.

Simple comparison, change this to civilians and is it common practice to delay details?
As these are employees of the tax payers it should be subject to the same procedures.

R

Reactions: Foul Mike
Every cop involved shooting is a Rorschach test.

I have never seen a cop hater change thier mind because of the facts. People with an axe to grind and thier own tightly held pre-conceived notions very rarely give them up.

If you are a cop, former cop, or cop supporter, then you probably realize just how hard the job is. You also realize that people are human, and therefore fallible. You also know just how fucking hard it is to do the job under the microscope.

Discussing these cases on the internet has never been productive. Law enforcement is fucking ugly. It looks ugly, it sounds ugly, it can be messy as fuck, and it hurts.

Truth: The ones with the most perspective of both sides are the ones who have actually been on both sides.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sean the Nailer