• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Adapter to mount a Picatinny Bipod to ARCA rail

longshot2000

Sniper's Hide Dealer: CHARLIE'S
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 19, 2017
    Northern VA
    charliescustomclones.com
    So, we have a number of Cadex and Atlas bipods with Picatinny clamps, and have a few customers who want to use these bipods on an ARCA rail. It looks like the 419 adapter might be a good choice for the Atlas rails, but for Cadex, their clamp is a bit expensive, as it works with their "ARCA Elite Rail," which is a modified ARCA rail. Good, but the cost is too high for a standard ARCA rail adapter.

Mostly, I am looking at MDT chassis, and I suppose I could put an MLOK 2" Pic rail up front, but was hoping for a reliable pic rail on an ARCA clamp that would not overwhelm the bipod. The Wiser Precision is the right architecture, but might be a bit bulky. I am reaching out to them for a sample.

As fast as ARCA has grown, I am surprised not see more of what I am suggesting. Cadex does make a dedicated bipod with the ARCA head, but I have a good number of the Pic head Falcon bipods. I might take one apart, but looking to see what other shooters might be using.

Thanks.

I bought one from a reputable online vendor for maybe $60, to discover that it was essentially a couple Chinese parts bolted together and upcharged. I can find the part numbers for you this evening.

It worked well for me though, a lever clamp style. If you want a knob type, I’m sure that’s doable also.

I use this one. works well and quality is good.