• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Adding Credit Card Option

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    We are adding a Credit Card Option, which is honestly no better at all and will require a bit more to manage, but it's what people wanted.

Pay Pal is seamless and works better than any other available option, but we can incorporate our Credit Card Service.

Understand this, the Credit Card Companies are absolutely Anti 2A just as bad a Pay Pal. They might not fine you, but they are compiling a master list and will absolutely give your information to your political enemies so be warned up front.

If you complain from this point forward, you will be removed, no discussion is needed. Also, refunds with a CC system vs Pay Pal are different and more involved. So instead of 2 clicks and you are refunded, don't expect me to help you at all. In the past, if you reached out and said, Hey Man, I meant to cancel and forgot, can you can cancel and refund me, sure, no problem, cause it was easy. Now, if you email me, that same thing, don't expect a reply, just cancel and move on. I will not engage in anything when it comes to the Credit Card System if you screw up, it's on you; ignorance will not get you any favors.

lastly, if the Credit Card causes a hassle, they will be gone faster than Pay Pal. They can create a bigger issue vs Pay Pal; regardless of the horror stories you read about Pay Pal, the Credit Card companies can and will be worse, but you asked for it.

9F02C636-58F4-42DD-B38F-595261A54E4E.gif