• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Adding weight to KRG Bravo

Capt.kramer

Private
Minuteman
Jun 29, 2020
New Smyrna Beach, FL
Looking to add a little weight to my KRG Bravo but would also like it easily removable so I can also use as a hunting rifle. Bravo grip weight is 13.6oz and rear weight set is 1.65lbs. Is it worth trying the grip weight or should I just go to the rear weight set?

For the sake of balance, I'd recommend weight on the forend if possible. XL Spigot, T-Slot weight, etc.

For the sake of balance, I'd recommend weight on the forend if possible. XL Spigot, T-Slot weight, etc.
I was also debating that as well. The only reason I was thinking rear weight is because it will have a suppressor on it soon. Would a T-slot weight still be a better option? I’m up for any combo just trying to figure out what’s best

If you're shooting off barricades at all, T Slot is better. If you mostly shoot prone, I don't think it's an issue at all. I've struggled to get my W3 balanced the way I want (a bit more toward the front). For prone or bench, it's not a big deal though.