• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment ADG 6.5 & 7 SAUM Brass

DR&M

Dyk Rifle & Machine
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 12, 2020
    Colorado
    Disclaimer: This brass is priced slightly below retail when S&H is considered and well below some recent asking prices, here and elsewhere. What you choose to do with this brass is your decision; it is a free market after all. Just keep in mind that it will be my decision, now or in the future on whether or not to sell to you.

ADG - 6.5 SAUM - Bright finish - $94/box of 50
    ADG - 7 SAUM - Bright Finish - $92/box of 50 7 SAUM SOLD OUT
    Flat $10 shipping per order to lower 48.

DM here or text 720-670-6073 to order.

Discreet Paypal F&F or CC via emailed invoice accepted as payment.

Thanks

Dustin Dyk
    Dyk Rifle & Machine

Last edited:
    Reactions: skyewalker
    Disclaimer: This brass is priced slightly below retail when S&H is considered and well below some recent asking prices, here and elsewhere. What you choose to do with this brass is your decision; it is a free market after all. Just keep in mind that it will be my decision, now or in the future on whether or not to sell to you.

ADG - 6.5 SAUM - Bright finish - $94/box of 50
    ADG - 7 SAUM - Bright Finish - $92/box of 50
    Flat $10 shipping per order to lower 48.

DM here or text 720-670-6073 to order.

Discreet Paypal F&F or CC via emailed invoice accepted as payment.

Thanks

Dustin Dyk
    Dyk Rifle & Machine
    I will take 2 boxes of 7 SAUM brass. Will US Postal Money Order do or CC? Let me know.

I will take 2 boxes of 7 SAUM brass. Will US Postal Money Order do or CC? Let me know.
    DM me your name, address & email address and I will send you an invoice with secure link to pay. Thank you

If you get any more 7 Saum I’ll take a couple boxes