• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Adj Gas Block and 6 ARC Brass

YotaEer

Montani Semper Liberi
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2019
Pittsburgh
Looking for some 6 ARC stuff to finish a new AR build.

• Adjustable .750 gas block
  • Brass, preferably new and unfired

Let me know if you have any of the above

Last edited:
Just in case you’re not dead set of Proof, I have a 18” Shaw that’s already broke in properly and very accurate in the PX.

Just in case you’re not dead set of Proof, I have a 18” Shaw that’s already broke in properly and very accurate in the PX.

I am dead set on proof. Currently have a BCB/Vortakt cut rifled barrel that shoots well but its not a proof

I am dead set on proof. Currently have a BCB/Vortakt cut rifled barrel that shoots well but its not a proof
I understand. It’s why I’m selling. My other Seekins have Proof CF also so might as well 🤣

Reactions: YotaEer
Found a proof barrel.

Still looking for an adj gas block and more importantly, some new or once fired 6 ARC brass

Arm or Ally has Starline 6 ARC brass in stock, but it isn’t cheap. I elected just to buy ammo from SGammo to get started.

/David

Reactions: YotaEer