• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Adjustable A2 buttstock

Re: Adjustable A2 buttstock

Yep, that is what I was looking for, but I believe they can keep it. That is not expensive, that is just stupid. What could possible make that stock worth that?

Screwed up that last post with 3 URL's. They go for $61.50 at Sinclair International.

There are a couple fair options. I had and just sold a KAC M110 stock. Is it expensive, ah yeah, is it really worth it? Well it comes down to the person and what you really want.

The KAC stock fit the purpose of what I wanted and it worked perfect. I wish I would have kept it but sometimes we sell things for a purpose.

The item listed above from Sinclair is a good option. I have seen the same thing advertised over at Fulton Armory.

Thanks for the Sinclair option. That is definitely more reasonable and along the lines of what I was looking for.