• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Adjustable Check Knobs for Manners and Foundations stocks

dcogan@360Precision

360 Precision
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
360 Precision is happy to announce the release of its adjustable check turn knob. This knob allows you to easily adjust the comb on the any stock using the KMW Loggerhead ACP system. This includes Manners and Foundations stocks. These knobs have been specifically designed to ensure you can easily torque the Loggerhead clamp to secure the adjustable comb. Simple remove the old screw with a 3/8 allen wrench and replace it with our knob. These are currently offered in clear anodized and black anodized aluminum. They can be purchase on our website at:

Adjustable turn Knob 1.jpg

Adjustable Turn Knob 2.jpgAdjustable Turn Knob 3.jpgAdjustable Turn Knob 4.jpgAdjustable Turn Knob 5.jpgAdjustable Turn Knob 6.jpgAdjustable Turn Knob 7.jpg

Last edited:
Nice. I have the TS Custom one but I like the your extended lever design for better grip, etc.

Best of luck with it. Nice to see another option for the outstanding Loggerhead hardware.

I’ve been running these for a while now and they are fantastic.

Ran the TSC for a while but found it difficult to secure the cheek rest.

Definitely not an issue with the 360 piece!

Is it possible to reverse the side the adjustment/screw is on? I’d like to grab a couple but I’m a lefty and it looks like I’d take it to the face lol