• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Adjustable target stock for PWS / 10/22?

Skyyr

Aviator
Minuteman
May 25, 2010
TN
I'm in the process of building a PWS T-3 Summit build (toggle-bolt-style 10/22) and I'm looking for a adjustable target/tactical stock. It's not perfectly ideal, but I'd like to use it as a trainer. I've looked at virtually every stock that I can find and the only two stocks that seem decently "serious" are the Rhineland Arms Leopard stock, the Bell & Carlson Anschutz style stock, and the McMillian Sportsman Team Challenge stocks.

Are there any other viable options for 10/22 versions of adjustable target/tactical stocks? What am I missing here?

Take a look at the Bell & Carlson Odyssey its a little pricey, but it may fit your needs. They make two versions, a 2 way and a 3 way adjustable stock.

You may also want to consider a Boyd tacticool stock. I have one on my .22 Savage and like it a lot. You can then add a kydex cheek piece to it, something like the Mcmillian A4 has. You can pick the stock up for under $100 either finished (painted) or unfished laminated wood.

Here's a link to the cheek piece I added to my Tacticool stock. http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Universal_Kydex_Rifle_Cheek_Rest_p/dip13095.htm

Last edited: